Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ChookWoods
    hmm, this is funny indeed Yournan2000 , first you couldnt see the pics in my thread, now i cant see yours, it says some sorta error in them, so i will download the map, play it and leave some feedback.
    i''ve deleted the screens as i thought no-one was looking at the thread any more.

Cannon

Sorry buddie, i'ii get your link up a.s.a.p

Reversion

Glad you like it:up: . personally i find that the music often drowns out the amibents, that why i always set them to true.

thanks for the comments guys.

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map plays really good MsM. The only problem I have is the ambient volume is too high. The bFullVolume should never be set to "True" imo on your ambient sounds. Overall, its a great job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I uploaded this to HQ but I'm suprised that my good friend :sour: MsM didn't put up our link :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm, this is funny indeed Yournan2000 , first you couldnt see the pics in my thread, now i cant see yours, it says some sorta error in them, so i will download the map, play it and leave some feedback.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    link is working now, try again.

sorry pcgamemods has been having problems lately.

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same here:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Too many connections in /home/web/pcgm2/db.php on line 30

Warning: symlink(): File exists in /home/web/pcgm2/download.pcgm on line 78

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh **** canĀ“t download it!

Something is wrong on this site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Spam Saviour
    Hey Mark,

Looking good from the screens. I'll download it tonight and check it out, along with some feedback.

If you have a spare moment, I wouldn't mind you doing the same with my map, Thanatophobia, also posted in this forum.

Cheers bud. :up:
    cheers steve:up: , i've posted in your thread as well.

Format Life

glad you like it F.L, glad to see the map suits other gametypes as well. i've got my *** handed to me many times on grinder2k4.

SirJusticE

all time classics s.j.

Visually, when reviewing maps, I can usually find little mistakes. Sometimes a lot, other times one or two and I'm happy to say this one was the latter. It's very difficult indeed to catch every single little anomaly, no matter how hard you try. The only things I saw were a few doorframe static meshes which needed sizing a little bigger. I got the flickering effect when walking past where two polygons are trying to be drawn in the same place at the same time. It was on the inner side of some doorframes. I have some screenshots I can show if you like, if you feel like changing it. The only addition I 'might' have made would be to have a killzone where the flames actually come out of the grating. Although this could well have a negative effect on gameplay, so it would depend. Bot pathing was all good although they did find it difficult to jump up to get the flak cannon at times on top of the crates. Lighting again was very nice. Some nice shadows being cast off the bendy tubes on the walls. Might have been nice to see some more defined shadows off the stone square pillars but hey. Nice shadows coming from the skylights too.
    glad you didn't find many problems, i've added a fair few blocking volumes as well.

i did think about the flames, but like you said gameplay and i thought it would get on my nerves as well.

i'm pretty impressed with the shadows myself

thanks for the comments people, muhc appeciated:up: :up:

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK I've had a play at this map Mark, and it does play very well indeed. The flow of it all is very good and I can't find fault with any of it.

Visually, when reviewing maps, I can usually find little mistakes. Sometimes a lot, other times one or two and I'm happy to say this one was the latter. It's very difficult indeed to catch every single little anomaly, no matter how hard you try. The only things I saw were a few doorframe static meshes which needed sizing a little bigger. I got the flickering effect when walking past where two polygons are trying to be drawn in the same place at the same time. It was on the inner side of some doorframes. I have some screenshots I can show if you like, if you feel like changing it. The only addition I 'might' have made would be to have a killzone where the flames actually come out of the grating. Although this could well have a negative effect on gameplay, so it would depend. Bot pathing was all good although they did find it difficult to jump up to get the flak cannon at times on top of the crates. Lighting again was very nice. Some nice shadows being cast off the bendy tubes on the walls. Might have been nice to see some more defined shadows off the stone square pillars but hey. Nice shadows coming from the skylights too.

Nice job you've done on that one mate. Very good fun to play indeed. Thumbs up dude. :up: :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looking good, i think i have played this map too much to play it on 2004 lol j/k

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is my Favomap at the moment! :up:

BTW - This map is very fun with Mr Evils Sentinels and Bartje321s Invasion Everywere!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Mark,

Looking good from the screens. I'll download it tonight and check it out, along with some feedback.

If you have a spare moment, I wouldn't mind you doing the same with my map, Thanatophobia, also posted in this forum.

Cheers bud. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Reversion
    Downloading now bro!!
    cheers:up:

leave me some feedback buddie.

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Downloading now bro!!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-Grinder2k4-Final

DM-Grinder2k4-Final

Name:DM-Grinder2k4 Final
    Version: Final
    Compatibility:ut2k4
    Description: After a few modifications the furnace know as "grinder" has been relit to dispose of tournament waste. Credit to the original author Elliot "Myscha" Cannon author of the original DM-Grinder.

This map is a teaser for the upcoming UT Classics2k4 re-make map pack.
    Comments: list of fixes:-
    *removed yellow coronas
    *tweaked bot paths
    *lowered skybox lighting
    *added blocking volumes

Download: http://www.pcgamemods.com/5614/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy folks, please post comments and let me know what you think of it, i'ii get some more d/l links up as they appear to me.

[screenshot]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RACfApUU38EKhWSp9tH!AVIzf8kDucx!JOEx48j0ZeqSAcHxx 3RX!mjF1A9cp3jHReEFiM4sTzVLla1TpBM61H!gq8QPbmv021i NKOnR2Dg/1.jpg?dc=4675474905356223981[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADnApYUIcJLYWRvq6m4KWhNtq1EgNrWDfQd25J9o1dclYYoI 7GPTuXAo7buVB2p8iQ1aHSlUBlZFOPMZJD0e9oxDiE7MdH5MJH Je1h2WOk/2.jpg?dc=4675474905378971400[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQDtAscUes9qKFrJOB3al8WaCig3p!GtbdyFFZhQnknpvJpk8 WoQqR5hbZR7qmUBofkcoUNVL2RH*kGDoK3Qb5oWr0czMkySTIZ bTyCmZeY/30.jpg?dc=4675474905405091164[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQDzAsgUvc8!8M6pp5eOviae9ll3NpFGx8*xJqgy76uuWlMlm 5SNe47wbrVPyNl0HF14bPCAhhR1ncP4pNYo!e8iOk4d6CvJanr 9vbIm0gQ/40.jpg?dc=4675474905427886305[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAAAMoUQ9AIWQXmCj1p6ojiG3sLaW6iOMBiviTnPTNIQqucy RgxusSKljbtdhaSAC4aZs5KHaMk4qOVgGwqxCKG9L55ypQXnHh w!zpdl74/60.jpg?dc=4675474905471531127[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAkA8sUhtA7CxC1VDBcyjhUZOsnQWdfX4N8YJYyTjvTHI0ps kJ2vLOASI3oyYwS2Tcr4ptX1fDZeuh*p!WJ8CpO3qZ1NiXQjyk 8wdJEBJk/70.jpg?dc=4675474905495539994[/screenshot]

MsM
Working...
X