No announcement yet.

ChaosUT2: Evolution, Public Release 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever. Why do you have to be so insulting instead of offering real constructive criticism? And why do you play a game that you seem to dislike so much? You're entiled to your opinion and all but please have an initelligent one before you go spewing negative cracks all over this thread. People who also feel like they know a bit about gaming love this mod and we'll be more than happy to debate you in an intelligent fashion ... if you are capable of ... awww I won't sink to your level.

You don't like it or UT2K4 ... big deal. LOTS of us do and we ain't exactly stupid duh.

Comment

Hey, at least I didn't say "omg kaos sux d00d." I don't think my post was "spewing negative cracks all over this thread" at all. But anyway.

To expand on what I was saying, the theme seems to be too clashed. Combining medieval with futuristic elements makes the game seem too crowded. I agree the coding involved is incredible, but the design, as well as the flow and layout of the maps, leaves a bit to be desired. If you can't see where I'm coming from with that, then I really can't explain it in layman's terms. It just doesn't "click."

And I like UT2004. I paid $AU80 for it didn't I?

So please, save the "I won't sink to your level" **** for someone who's actually flaming you, not just because my post was a change from all the praise. Ok? Thanks.

Comment

ummm, Its called "Chaos" for a reason

Chaos makes a great seemless game, just cuz the theme isn't seemless doesn't mean the gameplay isn't

Comment

Ein Stein,

Understand where you coming from. We don't expect every one to like or enjoy the mod. And thats prefectly ok. We try to make it the best that we can given our talent and ideas. Some times we do well, other times we need more work. But if every one liked the same thing then there we not be a moding community so thanks for trying Chaos. And maybe next time you might find something more to your liking.

AnubanUT2,
          thanks for your support.

Comment

slight question. I use switcharsenal and weaponstuff and work weapon replacer to make my own multigun arena, but when i load up the grenade launcher or something that uses multiple ammos, i don't get the otehr ammo with the gun itself, any way to change that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ein Stein
              Hey, at least I didn't say "omg kaos sux d00d." I don't think my post was "spewing negative cracks all over this thread" at all. But anyway.

To expand on what I was saying, the theme seems to be too clashed. Combining medieval with futuristic elements makes the game seem too crowded. I agree the coding involved is incredible, but the design, as well as the flow and layout of the maps, leaves a bit to be desired. If you can't see where I'm coming from with that, then I really can't explain it in layman's terms. It just doesn't "click."

And I like UT2004. I paid $AU80 for it didn't I?

So please, save the "I won't sink to your level" **** for someone who's actually flaming you, not just because my post was a change from all the praise. Ok? Thanks.
              Whatever man ... I stand by my earlier statements 110%.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                Whatever man ... I stand by my earlier statements 110%.
                I thought we'd passed this. There's no animosity between me and the people who made Chaos, so what's your problem? Just drop it, ok? Great.

Comment

Originally posted by DD_133
                  slight question. I use switcharsenal and weaponstuff and work weapon replacer to make my own multigun arena, but when i load up the grenade launcher or something that uses multiple ammos, i don't get the otehr ammo with the gun itself, any way to change that?
                  Not really. The weapon only comes with default ammo. The other ammo types are found in the map and switched in via our Mut. However our mut is looking for flack ammo to swap with the CGL ammo..so if another mut is changing the flack ammo, then ours can never spawn the other ammo types

Comment

Originally posted by Ein Stein
                    I thought we'd passed this. There's no animosity between me and the people who made Chaos, so what's your problem? Just drop it, ok? Great.
                    I don't have any problems I am aware of. I was passed it ... that's why I said whatever. OK? Fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                    X