• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChaosUT2: Evolution, Public Release 3

Download: Name: ChaosUT2: Evolution
    Version: Public Release 3
    Compatibility: UT2004, v3204 or higher
    Description: ChaosUT2 for UT2004 is the next in the series of Chaos mods from Chaotic Dreams, following on from Chaos DM (Q2), the original ChaosUT and the UT2003 version of ChaosUT2.

Chaos contains:

New Gametypes: From the old classic King Of The Hill, to the Chaos rendition of Capture The Flag, to the highly customizable Duel mode.

New Weapons: A set of weapons to replace or cycle with the UT2004 ones. On offer are multi-ammunition Crossbows and Grenade Launchers, the Enhanced Rail Delivery Weapon (ERDW), the Multi-Utility Gun, and many more, all with top-class models, sounds and effects. There is also a full melee fighting system incuding weapons such as a mace and a ******* sword.

New Features: Enhance your game with Anti-Grav Belts, heartbeats to let you know when the enemy is low on health, Chalk outlines to mark the location of a kill, and other such features.

New Maps: Includes maps for Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, King Of The Hill and Duel, coming to a total of 29 new maps.

New Players: From a Temple Knight to a Drow princess, the new Chaos player models help bring a Chaotic atmosphere around the game.

Screenshots:

[shot]http://www.chaoticdreams.org/ce/ChaosUT2Evolution/temp2004/FinalMenu.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://www.planetunreal.com/chaotic/screenshots3/onsvortex3.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://www.chaoticdreams.org/bt/Pimpito/Burn.JPG[/shot]

[shot]http://www.chaoticdreams.org/bt/Pimpito/Comp7.JPG[/shot]

Credits: The Chaotic Dreams team, and people who helped the mod.

Homepage: http://www.planetunreal.com/chaotic

Download: Links at homepage.

Love it dude, but you should change the tag to TC mod from Delete Me

Comment

Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Got any more mirrors planned? Those listed on the site are all the height of suck. Vileplanet as usual has a cue, DB Center is giving an errror saying I don't have permission to access the link, NitroClan isn't loading and FPS Central requires registration which I'm not even going to consider simply to download a single file.

More Mirrors = :up:

Comment

Well beyondunreal is working on their mirrors, but when it's done.. Beats me (i'll just download it from fileplanet.. 11 minutes to wait, but ok..)

Comment

Yes, more mirrors please, I've been unable to download from any of the existing ones!

Comment

Originally posted by ^»{@mBRo$e}«^
              Well beyondunreal is working on their mirrors, but when it's done.. Beats me (i'll just download it from fileplanet.. 11 minutes to wait, but ok..)
              11 minutes? My wait was going to be 68. :bulb:

Comment

Tried to play a quick botmach after download but the only way to get the bots into the map is with the addbots command nothing else will work for me.

Comment

Why am I not surprised at the number of people having problems downloading from the mirrors that are there? We need more mirrors! The sooner BeyondUnreal's are sorted the better :/

Comment

I'm still searching for the hoverboard, there is no vehicle entry in the ChaosUT.ucl

Comment

Hoverboard isnt in this version.......

but hopefully it will be in l8ter v.

Comment

Originally posted by Orcymorky
                        Hoverboard isnt in this version.......

but hopefully it will be in l8ter v.
                        Oh yes it is!!!

If you are creating a .ucl file with this content it works:
                        Vehicle=(ClassName=ChaosUT.HoverBoard,FriendlyName =ChaosUT.HoverBoard.VehicleNameString,FallbackName ="ChaosUT Hoverboard",FallbackDesc="ChaosUT Hoverboard")

Comment

summon chaosut.hoverboard

It just was not ready for prime time...but you can play with it..and even fire your players weapon...it will be worked on ASAP.

Comment

Ok, I downloaded the zip, and extracted it inot my ut2004 floder. Now what? I don't see any chaos mod listed, and I if I try to join a internet game, I don't see the chaos gametypes listed at all.

Is there a exe in the chaos system folder I'm missing, or what?

Comment

Originally posted by gareee
                              Ok, I downloaded the zip, and extracted it inot my ut2004 floder. Now what? I don't see any chaos mod listed, and I if I try to join a internet game, I don't see the chaos gametypes listed at all.

Is there a exe in the chaos system folder I'm missing, or what?
                              Start UT2k4, click on community, you can start it out of the mod list.

Comment

Working...
                              X