No announcement yet.

InstaIon mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy thread revivals, Batman. I actually got an e-mail saying that someone had replied to a thread - one that I'd completely forgotten about. Jeez.

Comment

Hahaha! I can't believe it! My first thread here in this forum and my first weapon mutator, noobs whined so much about it! Hahaha!
      Long live the king!
      I couldn't belive my eyes when I received "Reply to InstaIon mutator" mail! haha!

I thought I have locked this thread after InstaIon mutator got superseded by Instagib 4Ever mutator, but it seems during an overhaul at Atari forums it got unlocked, hahaha.

x-elite, what forgotten depths of these forums had you to walk trough to find this thread!?, hahaha, What a surprise you did to me. Now, I feel like... 2,5 years younger, hahaha.

Comment

Nice to see you're still around, Grzech. I haven't played UT in... so long. Haha.

Comment

Wow ... this thread is old ... and someone dug it up? :bulb: Can't believe how long winded I used to be. Jeez.

Comment

i havent been playing ut for a while since halo 2 came and i recintly got re addicted and i went looking for my fav mods and mutators and such, and i stumbled upon this.
            i also sifted through every single page on full release and beta looking for it :noob:

Comment

Well mypersonal take is simple. Perhaps a configuration menu to allow vehicles to either be indestructable by this weapon (which could mean other weapons will still destroy a vehicle), or make it so that the weapon has an alt fire mode that can:

1) Is usable onyl against vehicles and nodes, but fires a lower powered beam, or,
              2) Allow the alt fire which can fire once but makes the weapon require a recharge before being used, alt fire mode, again (a configurable amount of time).

Comment

Hey guys nice to see you too! I havent played ut2004 for ages. Are people still playing it? Last modding I did (1.5 years ago!) was an update to Instagib4ever mod to version 1.06 which allowed non-weapon pickups to stay when in Invasion mode. So you could collect them. Never publicly released that version though.

Major: This mutator has been superseded by Instagib 4Ever (click that link) and that mutator has a config menu that allows to modify weapon's destructive power against vehicles and destroyable objectives like nodes, etc. Also that weapon can heal vehicles and nodes.
                Maybe someone revive that thread too, hahaha. Then I'll bring back from dead Weapons of Evil! Hahaha!

Comment

ehehe watching a levi be insta killed brings back good memories, thnx zech, might be best to let her die again and dig it up a few years down the road lol

Comment

Working...
                  X