Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-TDB-Aztec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about an Assult version where you have to set bombs in place on the map..... wait.... never mind that sounds like a silly idea

Comment

Originally posted by Olympus
      How about an Assult version where you have to set bombs in place on the map..... wait.... never mind that sounds like a silly idea
      Oh yes, very silly indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by acc
        Oh yes, very silly indeed...
        lol. (secret snicker giggle).

Acc, I still have to reply to your last email. Sorry for the continued lateness.

Comment

someone has takne the saratoga name ted, and soiled it with there BR prefix.

Lol

MsM

Comment

Originally posted by Yournan2000
            someone has takne the saratoga name ted, and soiled it with there BR prefix.

Lol

MsM
            Nah.

I snooze, I lose.

Plus, I use a TDB tagger.

Comment

Questions.. questions... questions... oh and feedback

Lo Teddie...

Err, I've had this map on me drive since end of April. It's def. DM-TDB-Aztec. Got it from another site. Was you just a little lapse posting it here ? Or is this an updated version ... just checking , jic

EDIT: NEVER MIND ... just clicked on the Unreal Playground link... Map posted there on same date as the file creation date on my hard drive. (God I musta been quick there )

Feedback time... I've never played CS so I have absolutely no idea how this plays against the original .. what I can tell you is I like it .. I like it a lot. Amazingly enough we've been playing this map at work with the Mutant mutator. And I can tell you it sure makes for a great cat and mouse chase map.

Can't wait for the DOM version. How about a CTF version as well? (Can never have enough CTF maps IMO ), though I think that might need some work and structual changes to balance it out abit.

Cheers for the effort Ted. Moff to have another play on it now... btw ... posted a link here in Mr Wotsits thread over in Gen. Disc.

Take care..

Fora.

Comment

yeah Teddie make a ctf version please but no structural changes
                I love this map and I just realized how ctf can be fun

omg i revived this thread

Comment

Great map. I love the tribal feeling.

I also would LOVE to see a CTF version, but then again, I want to see CTF for every map out there...

Comment

THis is Great !

So far I have dust and this one, anyone know where I can get more CS maps for UT2004?

Comment

god I was cocky back then

Comment

Great map I would like to see it as CTF too

Comment

good remake, I think

I never played CS, so I have no idea but the map is good on its own. At first I thought it would be too plain based on the screenshot, but it actually is quite detailed and I like the cubes. The open and tight areas make for varied gameplay and the bots like to hang in the mote area, which is where most of the action happens. This one has good weapon/item placement and I bet it gets crazy with a lot of players online.
                          http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=2626

Comment

Good remake from the old CS map. Different textures and gameplay in this UT2004 version as the original one, and verified for a good UT2004 map. The bots are good, and nice weapon/item placements also. Some things getting me some action.

Screenshot:

Four mirrors for this map:
                            http://rusut.ru/load/ut2004_karty/de...tec/37-1-0-472
                            http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...TBDAztec;29640
                            http://www.gamefront.com/files/3604059/dmtdbaztec_zip
                            http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...s/dm-tdb-aztec

Comment

Working...
                            X