Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Character] Bikini girls for UT2004 (updated to v1.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for this, mate, and for the no-tattoo patch (I don't like tattoos on women!).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe you could make it a separate download so that I don't have to edit the UPL files each time I download it?
    You won't. Unless Azarael finds some bugs, this is the last update.
    It should deserve the "Alice" name
    Might cause compatibility issues. I'm sure there's already plenty of characters named "Alice".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aberiu View Post
    Updated.
    Very cool idea! Nice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also added a 4th skin for Alice. Nothing special, basically it's just a recolored Sapphire's original armor with Alice's head. Since this Skinpack is already a huge pile of everything, I thought, why not.
    The good thing about this skin is that it matches the original characters perfectly
    In my opinion, that is more of an interesting skin than the other skins. I only like skins that fit into the game, like July and Rocket. And the first time I saw this pack, I was on edge if I were going to download it or not. but now that I have seen this skin, I have the pack ready just to use that skin and not the Bikini girls skins. Maybe you could make it a separate download so that I don't have to edit the UPL files each time I download it? since it is nice enough to be a standalone skin. It should deserve the "Alice" name, like Satin and Sapphire, while the others, which were in the originals, should be called "BikiniGirlsAlice1" or "BikiniGirlsSatin2" and ect. this is just my opinion but it would make sence :P

Nice work on the updates and keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated.

Spoiler

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry for the delay. That file works, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The strange thing is that i could actually join with the different package version.
    And thanks for the bug report. Looks like Alice is linked to Sapphire's animation set somehow. UnrealEd makes me mad sometimes, because I remember that i tried to change this stuff a few times and it still doesn't work. Could you please check this file? http://sta.sh/0flm1vge51h

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for these latest changes. I noticed you join from Webadmin, I guess you mismatched because I hadn't seen this post yet.

The changes to Alice [3] are definitely an improvement.

Edit: Dependency alert.

Warning: Failed to load 'BikiniGirlsSapphire_anim': Can't find file for package 'BikiniGirlsSapphire_anim'
    Warning: Failed to load 'BikiniGirlsAlice_anim': Can't find file for package 'BikiniGirlsSapphire_anim'
    Critical: Failed to load 'BikiniGirlsAlice_anim': Can't find file for package 'BikiniGirlsSapphire_anim'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as lei said, it's a welcome sight to see original/new stuff around here

very good work, daaaang

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks very much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Azarael View Post
    Do you mind if I split off her model and textures into a separate package and push that instead
    Sure, you can do it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it btw possible to edit the upl this way that the characters
    wear their breast armor and leave the bottom free?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Extremely pleased to see more characters from you, Aberiu.

On a related topic, I'd like to push Alice to our clients, but the texture package size is prohibitive. Do you mind if I split off her model and textures into a separate package and push that instead, or would you be willing to split your packages by character? Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
    I kinda disapprove of the tattoos too...
    Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
    The tattoos are a little funky
    Ok, I made a small update for you guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X