Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Character] Bikini girls for UT2004 (updated to v1.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Character] Bikini girls for UT2004 (updated to v1.3)

No long story behind this pack. Basically I just wanted to add some bikinis to the default character models (there's a lot of such skins on skincity but they are mostly outdated and poor quality), but after a few weeks of painting and modeling stuff I ended up with this and decided to share it. Anybody still playing UT2004 like I do? Anyways I hope someone will find these skins useful.

Preview

Ingame screenshots

Spoiler

UPDATED to v1.3

Changelist
    1) Added custom mesh LODs. I keep making custom LODs for all my characters and yet I've never seen them in action. I wonder is it worth it?
    2) Removed brackets and underscoring from the names for online compatibility.
    3) The body textures are now DXT1 instead of DXT5. Saved 20 megabytes /o\
    4) Cut a few lines from Alice's bio because it was really long and silly. It's probably still silly, but at least you have less **** to read this time.

I also added a 4th skin for Alice. Nothing special, basically it's just a recolored Sapphire's original armor with Alice's head. Since this skinpack is already a huge pile of everything, I thought, why not.
    The good thing about this skin is that it matches the original characters perfectly:

Remember that you can always comment the unwanted characters out in the .upl files by adding a ";" in the beginning of their lines. The .upls can be opened with a notepad.

DOWNLOAD

If you don't like the tattoos and Alice3's new appearance you can still download the textures without all that alternative stuff. This package doesn't replace the main texture and animations packages though, so you will still need the original files.

Credit for the character models and textures goes to me and Epic Games.
    If you want to use any parts of this package to make your own skin/model for UT2004, you are free to do it.

Original work!! Kind of a rare sight to see for UT2 these days.

Comment

The boots and arm gear look really cool, on top of being very detailed and much attractive, great job.

Comment

I think i play ut2004 almost every other day religiously so any high quality work is very appreciated thank u sir . Now if if only the gods of ut could bless us wth some locust models that would be great. ps any chance there going to get 4 team support?

Comment

Would you mind alternatively sharing a version without the eccentric tatooings?
          I thought a tattoo with a shock rifle would fit UT2004
          Actually there's already a lot of textures and Sapphire doesn't have any tattoos, so you may simply edit the .upl file and assign her body textures to the other girls (since the body parts are all the same except for the AliceB04_rig, it has a buckle).

any chance there going to get 4 team support?
          I'll make them if you're not the only one who needs it.

Comment

These three girls are provocative (but with 9 total chars). Nice customization and great quality. Me high recommended!

Originally posted by Tenma_1 View Post
            any chance there going to get 4 team support?
            Originally posted by Aberiu View Post
            I'll make them if you're not the only one who needs it.
            I've got working with Green and Gold skins on entire models/skins found on my computer. Never played CTF4 in most bit.

Comment

Very nice stuff! The characters give the player an unfair advantage; they are too pretty to shoot.

Your deviant art stuff is beautiful.

& I like the tats.

Comment

Quite nice! The tattoos are a little funky, but it's cool that it simply just takes editing the .upl file to change that.

Comment

Great work on the skin (the literal skin of the women) but I kinda disapprove of the tattoos too...

Comment

Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
                    I kinda disapprove of the tattoos too...
                    Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
                    The tattoos are a little funky
                    Ok, I made a small update for you guys.

Comment

Extremely pleased to see more characters from you, Aberiu.

On a related topic, I'd like to push Alice to our clients, but the texture package size is prohibitive. Do you mind if I split off her model and textures into a separate package and push that instead, or would you be willing to split your packages by character? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Is it btw possible to edit the upl this way that the characters
                        wear their breast armor and leave the bottom free?

Comment

Originally posted by Azarael View Post
                          Do you mind if I split off her model and textures into a separate package and push that instead
                          Sure, you can do it.

Comment

Thanks very much.

Comment

as lei said, it's a welcome sight to see original/new stuff around here

very good work, daaaang

Comment

Working...
                              X