• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Nice updates! esp. classic Lo Wang / SeriousSam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hunterman View Post
    I found a KF2 Boss Quotes zip files, they're in ogg and some lines are cutoff slightly but its good enough.
    I plan on buying KF2 once it gets EA, but I will wait with creating voicepacks till official release - they might be changed during the early access.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I found a KF2 Boss Quotes zip files, they're in ogg and some lines are cutoff slightly but its good enough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A very nice and massive collection, great job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx for all great voicepacks i have most of them in my collection

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All old projects are finally updated, time to take a break. Added also new promotional image:

It doesn't show all the voicepacks but 160 out of 297 is good enough I guess haha.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And finally the horror is over, Far Cry 3 project finished! Seriously that took forever to get trough. Despite my words in one of previous posts I've actually managed to do Vaas voicepack too. I'm not exactly proud of it, but its better to have some kind of his voicepack that none. Added few days ago updated voicepacks from League of Legends too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hunterman View Post
    I'd love to see some Dawn of War VoicePacks.
    The funny thing is that I was planning on creating those voicepacks back in early 2012, but then kept on delaying it until I moved to modding different games for a while. After restarting my work I've discovered that someone actually created a few of Dawn of War voicepacks, example can be found here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/alexanders...ice-for-ut2004

I believe that there are 5 in total so I don't know whether or not I'm allowed to create a complete pack with more of them actually (since you cannot submit to moddb works that are repeats of other's work)

As for regular updates I'm still working on Far Cry 3... after going trough over 25 thousands of sounds I've finally finished today searching trough the main game and selecting clips for the voicepacks (I still need to edit them and actually put the voicepacks together). I also started playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon campaign so I will need to do those too I guess (will this ever end lol). In the meantime I re-released worms 2 voicepacks and Blood/Blood II: The Chosen voicepacks (added 3 new voices to the later one)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd love to see some Dawn of War VoicePacks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice one MJ, I will be doing some updating of my own soon on my projects.
    Good to see some new voice packs, I'll have to check them out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Time for some status update

I've managed to create voicepack of Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth. One of the best voicepacks I've made, as long as you like them half-funny half-mad of course. As for other ongoing projects, Shadow Warrior (remake) will be done shortly and Far Cry 3 voicepacks will follow after it. Unfortunately there is not enough Vaas quotes in the game to make a good voicepack out of him (that aren't distorted). Far Cry 3 projects anyways was a hell of a job, no actual filenames for single voiceclips and all randomly mashed together without any order. Having to go through eleven thousands voiceclips and then guess which belongs to who is really daunting (thats why its taking so long this time).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would anybody be interested in doing a Rocket Raccoon voice pack from the movie? If no one wants to, I'll need to buy the DVD XD
    I don't think I would be able to make a good one... just a mediocre one

EDIT: Guess not XD. I'll GUESS I'll by the movie...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the majority of rights-holders understand that fan works, like game characters and voicepacks, help promote the properties in question, so generally let them be. As Baryonyx said, the worst case scenario is that you would get an email requesting that the file be taken down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dragon7350 View Post
    Is it copyright infringement if I recorded any voices from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie?
    If you use it for yourself only, no. If you want to publish it e.g. as UT2004 voicepack and the authors find it out and don't want it, you usually get asked to take it down and that's it. If you want to sell the voicepack, you get sued.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    depends, do you seek money with the voices?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X