No announcement yet.

Ultimate Voices - 297 voicepacks for UT2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I can get a Cole Train Voice! Thanks, MJpoland.

Comment

Surprise update
      Time to add some more voicepacks.

Comment

Nice one with the revengence voice's it's too bad we don't have the rest of the models imported good **** though.

Comment

Awesome collection, good to see an update.

Comment

I must say, I didn't even notice how much I learned in terms of sound editing during last few years. I'm quite surprised that I'm able now to improve them so much compared to their original state. Anyways updates will slowly continue and if anyone have any requests for new voicepacks I will consider them. I also plan on remaking them for Unreal Tournament 4 too (if it will be possible) .

Comment

Everyone in WWF War Zone and Attitude PSX?

Everyone in UMVC3?

Everyone in FarCry?

Taurus and Groove in I'76 and I'82?

Chief Wiggum?

Comment

Originally posted by arbee View Post
                Everyone in WWF War Zone and Attitude PSX?

Everyone in UMVC3?

Everyone in FarCry?

Taurus and Groove in I'76 and I'82?

Chief Wiggum?
                Unfortunately I didn't play any of these games. However once I finish my current projects I might look into them, especially into FarCry games (heard quite a lot about them)

Comment

Some good news, I finally figured out how to extract sounds from XBOX games including DLCs so there will be massive update for Gears of War sounds incoming next week, over 30 voicepacks planned. For some characters I gathered massive number of quotes (for example 2098 for Marcus) so the resulting voicepacks should be really good. As a side note for the previous post I acquired Far Cry 3 from Humble Store during last sale so I will be looking into that game in near future.

Comment

Is it copyright infringement if I recorded any voices from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie?

Comment

depends, do you seek money with the voices?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon7350 View Post
                        Is it copyright infringement if I recorded any voices from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie?
                        If you use it for yourself only, no. If you want to publish it e.g. as UT2004 voicepack and the authors find it out and don't want it, you usually get asked to take it down and that's it. If you want to sell the voicepack, you get sued.

Comment

I think the majority of rights-holders understand that fan works, like game characters and voicepacks, help promote the properties in question, so generally let them be. As Baryonyx said, the worst case scenario is that you would get an email requesting that the file be taken down.

Comment

Would anybody be interested in doing a Rocket Raccoon voice pack from the movie? If no one wants to, I'll need to buy the DVD XD
                            I don't think I would be able to make a good one... just a mediocre one

EDIT: Guess not XD. I'll GUESS I'll by the movie...

Comment

Time for some status update

I've managed to create voicepack of Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth. One of the best voicepacks I've made, as long as you like them half-funny half-mad of course. As for other ongoing projects, Shadow Warrior (remake) will be done shortly and Far Cry 3 voicepacks will follow after it. Unfortunately there is not enough Vaas quotes in the game to make a good voicepack out of him (that aren't distorted). Far Cry 3 projects anyways was a hell of a job, no actual filenames for single voiceclips and all randomly mashed together without any order. Having to go through eleven thousands voiceclips and then guess which belongs to who is really daunting (thats why its taking so long this time).

Comment

Nice one MJ, I will be doing some updating of my own soon on my projects.
                                Good to see some new voice packs, I'll have to check them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X