X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Voices - 297 voicepacks for UT2004

New projects:

Borderlands & Borderlands 2
    Axton, Brick, Bruiser, Captain Flynt, Claptrap, Crazed Marauder, Engineer (2 versions), Gaige, Goliath, Handsome Jack, Krieg, Lilith, Loader, Marauder, Marauder Elite, Marauder Killer, Maya, Midget, Mordecai, Nomad, Psycho (2 versions), Raging Goliath, Rat, Roland, Salvador, Sheriff, Wilhelm, Zer0
    DOWNLOAD

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    Armstrong, Bladewolf, Mistral, Monsoon, Raiden (2 versions), Sam, Sundowner
    DOWNLOAD

DMC: Devil May Cry
    Dante
    DOWNLOAD

XCOM: ENEMY UNKNOWN
    Female Soldier, Male Soldier, Zhang
    DOWNLOAD

Battlefield 3
    Soldier Voice ("Self voice" in game + some extra lines from auto triggers to fill up missing quotes)
    DOWNLOAD

Saints Row IV
    Asha, Benjamin King, Boss Female (3 versions), Boss Male (4 versions), CID, Clawz, Cyrus, DJ Veteran Child, Dominatrix, Dom the Dom, Donnie, Johnny Gat, Josh Birk, Keith David, Kinzie, Maero, Matt Miller, Mrs Claus, Nyte Blayde, Phillipe Loren, Pierce, Raptor Ned, Roddy Piper, Santa, Shaundi, Fun Shaundi, Future Shaundi, Tanya, Zimos, Zinyak
    DOWNLOAD

Deadpool
    Deadpool
    DOWNLOAD

Far Cry 3
    Callum, Heavy Privateer, Jason Brody, Leonard, Mikhail, Omega Force Soldier, Pirate (2 versions), Privateer, Rakyat Warrior, Rex "Power" Colt, Scientist, Tisha, T.T. "Spider" Brown, Vaas Montenegro
    DOWNLOAD

Updated projects:

Portal 2
    Defective Turret, GLADOS, Sentry Turret, Wheatley
    DOWNLOAD
    All voices are now little louder than before + GLaDOS voicepack was updated with new voiceclips from DOTA2 GLaDOS announcer pack

Killing Floor
    FemaleVoiceOne, MaleVoiceOne, MaleVoiceTwo, Patriarch, MaleVoiceThree (Firstly hidden then removed from the game files)
    DOWNLOAD
    Added FemaleVoiceOne, updated Patriarch voice with new quotes and made MaleVoiceThree little louder. MaleVoiceOne and Two without changes compared to previous version.

Mass Effect
    Aria, Ashley, Bluesun Batarian, Bluesun Human Male, Cerberus Trooper, Eclipse Asari Boss, Eclipse Asari Elite, Eclipse Human Female, Garrus, Grunt, Harbringer, Jack, Jacob, James, Javik, Kaidan, Kai Leng, Kasumi, Krogan Battlemaster, Krogan Elite, Legion, Liara, Miranda, Mordin, Samara/Morinth, Shepard Female, Shepard Male, Tali, Tela Vasir, Thane, Vorcha, Wrex, Zaeed
    DOWNLOAD
    All voicepacks are louder now, added Aria voicepack and various new quotes to some of the voicepacks (from ME3 DLCs, like The Citadel or Omega)

Bulletstorm
    Gray, Ishi, Sarrano, Trishka
    DOWNLOAD
    All voicepacks are now little louder than before

Call of Duty: Zombies Mode
    Billy Handsome, Castro, Danny Trejo, Dempsey, Finn, Kennedy, Marlton, McNamara, Michael Rooker, Misty, Nikolai, Nixon, Richtofen, Robert Englund, Russman, Sal, Samantha, Samuel, Sarah Michelle, Takeo, Weasel
    DOWNLOAD
    All voicepacks are now little louder than before, added 8 new voicepacks from Black Ops 2 and updated voices of original survivors with Origins quotes

Gears of War
    Aaron Griffin, Adam Fenix, Alexandra Brand, Alicia Valera, Anya Stroud, Augustus Cole, Benjamin Carmine, Bernadette Mataki, Boomer, Clayton Carmine, Cog Gear, Damon Baird, Dizzy Wallin, Dominic Santiago, Drone, Ezra Loomis, Female Onyx, Garron Paduk, Jace Stratton, Kantus, Marcus Fenix, Michael Barrick, Minh Young Kim, Onyx Guard, Queen Myrrah, Raam, Richard Prescott, Samantha Byrne, Savage Drone, Sofia Hendrik, Tai Kaliso, Theron, Victor Hoffman
    DOWNLOAD
    All voicepacks were remade from scratch. Compared to the older version I've added a lot of new voices and new quotes to the older ones also increasing quality of the sound files (extracted directly from the games rather than recorded in few cases. Needed 7 different programs/scripts to get to those Xbox sound files )

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Ancano, Argonian Female, Argonian Male, Bandit, Brute, Brynjolf, Cicero, Commander Female, Commander Male, Dark Elf Female, Dark Elf Male, Delphine, Dremora, Ghost, Guard, Khajiit Female, Khajiit Male, Mercer Frey, Nazir, Nord Female, Nord Male, Orc Female, Orc Male, Soldier, Tullius, Ulfric, Vex
    DOWNLOAD
    All voicepacks should be significantly louder than before

Serious Sam 1, 2 and 3:BFE
    Serious Sam
    DOWNLOAD
    Increased volume of some of his quotes and added new ones, from Serious Sam 3: BFE

Duke Nukem 3D and Duke Nukem Forever
    Duke Nukem
    DOWNLOAD
    Added many quotes from Duke Nukem Forever... actually they're now total to about 90% of all quotes simply because many of them were exactly the same as in the older game but in much better quality.

Shadow Warrior (original 1997 and 2013 remake)
    Lo Wang (1997 version), Lo Wang (2013 version)
    DOWNLOAD
    Added some quotes to original Lo Wang voicepack and added completely new voicepack for Lo Wang from the remake

Worms 2
    Australian, Stifflip (modified voices), Double-oh-Seven, Smooth operator, Soulman (original voices)
    DOWNLOAD
    All voicepacks should be significantly louder than before

Blood and Blood II: The Chosen
    Caleb, Gabriella, Ishmael, Ophelia
    DOWNLOAD
    Added more quotes to Caleb's voice and made it louder + added 3 other "the chosen" voicepacks

League of Legends
    Aatrox, Azir, Braum, Cassiopeia, Darius, Draven, Heimerdinger, Kalista, Karthus, Katarina, Lucian, Master Yi, Nasus, Renekton, Rengar, Sion, Sivir, Thresh, Tristana, Twitch, Vel'Koz, Vi, Xerath, Yasuo
    DOWNLOAD
    As a rule I decided to make voicepacks of champions that have at least 30 different voice lines (from current, past and special skins voice-overs - if similar enough to base) that would have any sort relevance in ut2004 game

Scarface: The World Is Yours
    Tony Montana
    DOWNLOAD
    Doubled the number of voice lines for this character and made the voicepack little louder as well (standard stuff at this point :P)

DOTA2
    Bane, Batrider, Bounty Hunter, Brewmaster, Bristleback, Centaur Warrunner, Chaos Knight, Chen, Clinkz, Death Prophet, Doom, Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Enigma, Gyrocopter, Legion Commander, Lina, Meepo, Necrophos, Night Stalker, Nyx Assassin, Oracle, Outworld Devourer, Rubick, Slark, Sniper, Terrorblade, Troll Warlord, Tusk, Visage, Wraith King
    DOWNLOAD
    Added many new voicepacks and updated the old ones

Unchanged projects:

LEFT4DEAD
    Bill, Francis, Louis, Zoey, Coach, Ellis, Nick, Rochelle
    DOWNLOAD

Over a year of work, heh. I may update the Ultimate Voices with new voicepacks in the future. Hopefully you will enjoy this pack

Comment

Fantastic VP collection mate! Going to check them out soon!

Comment

waoh you are goddess thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
          waoh you are goddess thanks!
          I'm a man, not a girl, but thanks lol

Comment

what's your obsession with these voicepacks?..

Comment

Very good stuff here, Is it possible to have duty calls sounds and such stuff ?

Comment

And what is duty calls? I can make voicepacks out of everything, as long as I can get my hands on the voice files

Comment

Excellent voicepacks! I'm loving the Mass Effect ones.

Comment

Duty calls is the little parody game that Epic made to promote bulletstorm http://www.joystiq.com/game/duty-cal...lls-free-game/ I tried to do something based on the rank ups for the killing sprees but some sounds aren't great quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade_hunter View Post
                      Duty calls is the little parody game that Epic made to promote bulletstorm http://www.joystiq.com/game/duty-cal...lls-free-game/ I tried to do something based on the rank ups for the killing sprees but some sounds aren't great quality.
                      I've checked it out, its quite funny, but unfortunately there is no real material that I can use

Comment

Hi Mjpoland I'm following in your footsteps to become voicepack maker I've already made serious sam enemy voices like Scrapjack Tank Primitive Spiders and Beheaded Rocketter with kamikaze Now im Gonna Work on L4D Special Infected and a compilation of Minecraft Hostile and Neutral Mobs like wolves and Endermen

Comment

@ MJpoland: Wow, this is great for rounding out all the models with some extra personality. Nice job!

@ Hunterman: SS monster voices!!??!! when, when?? XD

Comment

When ever I Finished my 1st Pack which includes SS2 Tank,Mecha Spider,Primitive,SS3 Beheaded Rocketeer L4d Special Infected And a compilation of Minecraft Hostile Mobs with wolves and Enderman Which is Probably today.

Comment

Well everything is good here it is:My Voice Pack

Comment

Working...
                              X