Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

VCTF4-1on1-LIP-LongDuel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF4-1on1-LIP-LongDuel

=================================================
    =
    = Map Name: Long Duel 4 teams Edition
    =
    = Author: LIP-Rampage Felipe Vasconcellos
    =
    = E-Mail: lypecamargo@hotmail.com
    =
    = Gametype: Vehicular CTF with 4 teams(VCTF4)
    =
    = Best Player Ammount: 1vs1vs1vs1 to 2vs2vs2vs2
    =
    = Build Time: 6 hours VCTF one/ 4 hours VCTF4(needed to adjust the platforms to go at 3 directions instead of 2)
    =
    = Bot Support: Yes!
    =
    = New Sounds: No
    =
    = New Textures: No
    =
    = New Meshes: No
    =
    = New Features: Yes! A vehicle by me and a mutator by Ducatisto
    =
    = Known Bugs: Bots act weird, insane and have a really nice accuracy to hit you at the air.
    =
    = Programs Used:
    = Unreal ED 3.0
    =Requirements:
    = *CTF4 Full Mod/Can be found here: http://ctf4.apartment167.com/download.php
    = *VCTF4 Full Mod/Can be found here: http://vctf4.pdinklag.de/?page=dl
    =
    ================================================== ===============================
    = Long Duel Data:
    =
    =Near the nali sky towns have a floating Vehicle CTF Arena, or bether, floating Platforms, but they are not close one to the another, they have 50 meters distance from on to the another one, or be, you will must get your Goliath Scorpion(A new vehicle that i made for this map), ride it, and jump firing powerful tank shells into the enemy, there the only stronger player will survive, because when the Goliath Scorpion blow up, it has a explosion of a Tank shell that does about 320 damage in a large radius, so, watch out to not kill yourself with it,ah, one more thing, there has a new mutator that i copied the scripts of the HL2 Helicopter from the HL2MonstersLite3 author(Ducatisto), really thanks to him, this mutator will allow you to replace any vehicle in the map for the Goliath Scorpion(this new one), and i hope that you like this new map & vehicle!
    =
    ================================================== ===============================
    = Long Duel 4 teams Edition Data:
    =
    =Just basically the same of the old version, although, with 4 platforms(Red,Blue,Green,Gold), WooHoo! Now the map is even more dangerous, insane and totally crazy! Extended version in 2 teams and then in 4 teams will be coming later, to stay tunned just visit www.map-factory.org and be waiting for it release!(will be about june - july 2011 with unexpected release date), anyway, simply place these files on your UT2004 folder and enjoy!
    =
    = Alert:
    =
    = 1-Nobody is allowed to modify or upload this map to the internet to take credit for it, but you may use and upload the original map. Please do not rename, modify or do anything that makes the map stop looking like one of my maps, also the online compatiblity could be broken.
    = 2-You are not allowed to put this map on a CD and sell it for money or trade with it! You have no explicit permission for that by neither me, nor Epic Games.
    =
    = Special Thanks to:
    =
    = *Unreal Engine for the Awesome Game
    = *Ducatisto for the mutator
    = *You for downloading and playing!
    =

Screenshots were automatically deleted by imageshack, as soon as possible i will upload new.

NEW Download link right here via MediaFire:

Download Me

Thanks.
    Rampage

Someone Downloaded it?

Comment

The skybox looks cool.

I'll try it out when I download CTF4 and VCTF4.

Comment

There is also an only 2 teams VCTF version that can be found here:

http://www.map-factory.org/ut-2004/v...gest-duel-2765

Thanks
        Rampage

Comment

any chance of reupload?

Comment

oh, sorry, long time i don't see these forums, have been working, studying and staying with gf, but well, i didn't found the 4 team version, maybe someday if i get back my HDD with my UT2004 files i re-upload it, until then, sorry...

Thanks!
            Rampage

Comment

i would love that - i really like 2 team version so i think 4 team will be a great addition

Comment

well, i can't say "i will get the CTF4 version soon", but i will try as soon is i can, maybe in some weeks or months i travel to the city of my father to get it back and i will re-upload many files. Then i send you a msg and change the links of the posts.

Thanks!
                Rampage

Comment

Hi again, i hope You didn't forgot about me
                  Any chance of reupload this map soon?

Comment

Originally posted by wook View Post
                    Well, got my HDD, but now i need to buy a new one, troubles with the last one, for now i'm using my mobile, i will try, but i can't promise it will be soon (and nope, didn't forget)

Sorry again, thanks!
                    Rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by wook View Post
                      Sorry for the VERY LONG time to re-upload it, but well, it's here. And i'm accepting requests since i got a new computer (and my UT2004 back) and i'm with everything set up. Anyway, have fun!
                      Just click on the download link, i changed it to a working one.

Thanks!
                      Rampage.

Comment

YEAH! Thanks LIP!
                        I'll check it out soon. I'm glad you remembered

Comment

Working...
                        X