Quake 3 voices for UT2K4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quake 3 voices for UT2K4

This pack contains 5 male and 3 female voices from Team Arena addon.

D/L from MODDB

Again, use the posting format! (I quoted it for you in your combine voice thread, so you don't have to look it up)

I always wondered how quake voices sound... or what they say in that game. Can you give me a few examples of taunts?

Comment

My favorite is "GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!", I hope it's part of this voice pack. I loved it to walk around with my Doom skin and shout everytime I killed someone with my Rail Gun

Comment

Sly, all taunts are from Team Arena addon.
        But I can make voicepack with taunts from Quake III ARENA without orders and etc, only with taunts.
        P.S.If you want to shoot from railgun like in good old times, download mod UT2:CSE.

Comment

I know this mod, it's a pity that it doesn't include all Q3 weapons and all UT99 weapons though

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
            I know this mod, it's a pity that it doesn't include all Q3 weapons and all UT99 weapons though
            it's not like it would be hard to redo them, or make ones similar enough to them or q4's. I think some people are making a quakeworld mod for ut3, including monsters and weapons.

Comment

Any Quake conversion to any Unreal game always falls flat. It just doesn't ever work, especially when you mix multiple disconnected Quake games into it.

UT2:CSE sucks, feels more like a knockoff product than a tribute where the only good parts are the map recreations. Killer Instinct theme, WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by arbee View Post
                Any Quake conversion to any Unreal game always falls flat. It just doesn't ever work, especially when you mix multiple disconnected Quake games into it.

UT2:CSE sucks, feels more like a knockoff product than a tribute where the only good parts are the map recreations. Killer Instinct theme, WTH?
                well aren't you just the epitome of optimism! :P

I have Tremor for ut99, only thing missing before it 'fell flat' are the weapon skins for everything except the rocket launcher. the guns are all unreal versions of their quake counterparts, and they're all close enough to bring that kind of feel to ut.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBarrage99 View Post
                  it's not like it would be hard to redo them, or make ones similar enough to them or q4's. I think some people are making a quakeworld mod for ut3, including monsters and weapons.
                  If you think it's so easy, why they aren't redone yet?
                  Where you got information about quakeworld mod?

Comment

Originally posted by Net Lizzard View Post
                    If you think it's so easy, why they aren't redone yet?
                    Where you got information about quakeworld mod?
                    I would've done them eons ago if I wasn't a moron with code and had a moment where I could learn. the guys on BU usually say something like "why don't you just go play quake 3 ya'sshole!" and move about to their... whatever...

all of the information is out there, and each weapon has a simple primary firing mode, for instance the machinegun is the spawning weapon, tight firing radius with 7 damage per bullet, firing at about either 4 or 5 shots per second. all that needs to be done is applying the variables to certain weapons. even using the default ut models with these variables would work. this info just needs to be done as we know, this was done in UT99 as of the tremor mod, which also has an implemented bunnyhop system. all it really needs is some work on several models along with skinning, and maybe a little tweaking.

the rocket launcher is essentially complete. all the weapons use things from UT, grenade launcher uses utRL alt fire, q3RL uses utRL primary fire, plasma gun uses shockrifle alt fire sprites, railgun uses shockrifle primary fire, lightning gun either uses photoshoped pulse rifle alt fire or ported lg sprites, bfg uses ut materials, but looks like the q3 bfg projectiles.

I'm uncertain if it came with the mod, but i have a playable/botable version of klesk(ithink)

so there :P

as of quake mod...
                    http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showt...ighlight=quake

I believe this guy is also trying to implement weapons and monsters as well, i saw screenshots somewhere...

Comment

Is this what are you talking about:http://www.moddb.com/mods/quakever?

Comment

Two other mirrors for this VP:
                        http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...rena-voicepack
                        http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3773 (uploaded 02-13-2011)

Direct mirror added to UT-Files.com:
                        http://ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php...ake3Voices.rar

Comment

Working...
                        X