mirror
    http://wickedhq.com/index.php/downlo...dmessages-v2-0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by çyßêrhåwk View Post
    Super job Troy!!! I showcased it on Unreal Central and is available for download: LINK
    Thanks for that, but please put as author Infernus

A new version will be coming soon but I am being intterupted by some issues on my external application code. Still don't expect too much of soon since that promise can be easily broken by my other projects.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Super job Troy!!! I showcased it on Unreal Central and is available for download: LINK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Troy. View Post
    That's exactly what I meant, lilaurl! Didn't find anyone for it yet till now, if you wanna do it, I'll send you a PM when I'm on a PC and you'll be added to credits.
    Ok, fine with me.

I don't care about the credits, all I want is a XXXL UT T-shirts that I can wear proudly (I am more into the M build so I would look quite ridiculous in it I guess) .

More seriously (but still silly) if you want to credit me, please spell my nickname correctly. Don't worry, I am used to people doing such mistakes .

If you can send me the text to be translated tonight (I know you have the Community tournament to take care of) or tomorrow morning, I can probably get it done by the beginning of next week.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's exactly what I meant, lilalurl! Didn't find anyone for it yet till now, if you wanna do it, I'll send you a PM when I'm on a PC and you'll be added to credits.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Troy. View Post
    if lucky French!
    Not sure why you say this but if it means you have somebody which may or may not do the translation, I can back you up on this.

So if this potential translator cannot take care of that, feel free to PM me what needs to be translated. Allow me a few days though depending on how busy I am with other stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehe, thanks! Didn't expect you to ever check out this, but you found it!

There will be coming a new version soon which will probably support new languages like Dutch, German and if lucky French! Also there will be supported a random fading message colorizer, and the possibility to put in RGB values ({0,255,128}Text here) instead of this screwing around with ServerColor. Will take a little while to add languages, so please have patience.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty sweet Troy, nice improvement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, was fun to code and always makes me learn more about stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet! nice mod man ty for your time and patience

Leave a comment:

• started a topic MutTimedMessages [2.0 FINAL]

MutTimedMessages [2.0 FINAL]

-------------------------
    Information
    Name: MutTimedMessages
    Version: 2.0
    Compatibility: UT2004 v3369
    Description: This is a server side mutator which allows you to configure timed messages to broadcast in the server based on your settings.
    Note: This mutator was coded for Nitric Acid clan, visit their website: www.nitric-acid.net
    Also note: This will be the final version unless I get some real good ideas for it, or have to solve any other issues. Just let me know if you found any issue.
    Homepage: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...3#post27665663
    Download:

Mirror 1: http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3633
    Mirror 2: http://www.nitric-acid.net/Troy/MutTimedMessages20.zip

Credits:
    • Infernus - Coding.
    • .:..: - Helping me a lot with arrays.
    Changelist 1.1 -> 2.0

• Admins are now able to set new interval ingame!
    • Admins are now able to add messages ingame!
    • Admins are now able to remove messages ingame!
    • Admins are now able to view all messages ingame!
    • Fixed breaking-mutator-chain issue.
    • Fixed console spamming issue.
    Changelist 1.0 -> 1.1

• Admins are now able to add multiple messages!
    Installation

1. Place all files located in the system folder into your UT2004 system folder (..\UT2004\System)
    2. To run this on a server you don't have to add anything to the ServerPackages or ServerActors, just choose it as a mutator either in WebAdmin or just in your own settings.
    3. Do NOT add this to ServerPackages, it is not neccesary and takes clients extra time to download this mutator.
    Admin Instructions

As admin you have possibilities to add/remove/view all messages. In order to do this you have to follow this minor-tutorial:

1) Log in as Admin.
    2) Open your console (default key ~).
    3) You can choose the following commands:
    • Mutate AddMessage <Your Message Here> - By performing this command the mutator will add the message you putted in as parameter.
    • Mutate MessageList - By performing this command you'll see all messages and their slots, this is neccesary for removing messages.
    • Mutate RemoveMessage <Message slot> - By performing this command you'll remove a message from the mutator
    • Mutate SetInterval <New Interval> - By performing this command you will set a new interval in seconds. This must be 30 or above to prevent spam.
Working...
X