X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Championship 2 Model Pack[PIC][FINAL 3.1][UPDATED 08-25-13]

Unreal Championship 2 Model Pack for UT2004 by urPackage

Description:
    -This model pack includes 37 characters from Unreal Championship 2 The Liandri Conflict Xbox Game plus voicepacks and UC2 Announcer

-Characters

Instructions:
    -Extract UC2.7z somewhere then either double click the Unreal Championship 2 Model Pack.ut4mod installer or manually extract Unreal Championship 2 Model Pack.zip to your UT2004 Directory

Features:
    -Original diffuse textures
    -Original environment maps
    -Original voicepacks (13 main characters)
    -Original announcer
    -Original bios
    -Original skin vertex weight rigging
    -Original shaders
    -Original Team skins
    -Original Emissive/light maps
    -Original Specular maps
    -Original/Custom portraits

Final Revision 3 Updates:
    -Cleaned up texture package (deleted unused/unecessary items and some renaming)
    -Reduced Specular Maps (was still way too high)
    -Changed Environment Maps to Cubemap based
    -Added Team Emissive Maps (Malcolm/Devastation/Brock/Corrosion/Syzygy)
    -Referenced fallback textures for all shaders
    -Added some missing bio entries
    -Added separate MP specific .upls in System/UC2 MP UPL/ directory (these are the same ones as SP with shader references taken out)

3.1 Update:-Correct UPL entry error for Necris Selket (she now works correctly)
    -Included .ut4mod UMOD installer along with manual zip extraction

Known issues:
    - Skeletal deformities as some UC2 characters do not fit the default UT2004 skeletons perfectly
    -Ahket head original texture is missing
    -Nali Windstalker original texture missing
    -Necris Female original texture missing
    -Hair/cloth items are not animated and collide with meshes
    -Other minor animation issues

Notes:
    -MP not extensively tested
    -This is the last revision of this model pack

Software used:
    -C-Xbox Tool
    -umodel
    -Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 64-bit
    -Adobe Photoshop CS4

Credits:
    -Epic Games - Models/Textures
    -Gildor - Umodel

http://www.moddb.com/members/urpacka...ck-final-rev31

VOICE PACK FIX thanks to ut2k4 player:
    http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=766181

Thanx buddy. Such a huge contribution to UT2004. Cant wait to take a look see!!!

On a related note. My version of DM-Praxis has been uploaded to the Maximum Carnage (mXc) server for online play just today.

I have not even seen the map myself in a long time. I turned it over to a very trusted friend awhile back. So if your into this stuff be sure to stop by the server.

Oh he also added an update to DM-Horizon. We also have Evil Hands (jungle style instead of snow) and of course Deadbolt2. Also have Azure as well I belive. Most UC2 maps on one server ever. Most of them I made. Hope you enjoy running around in Praxis beta usuing your UC2 characters!

64.34.163.208:7777

Thanx again dude, you rock!!!!

.utx files I hope one dya, then maybe even .usx files!!!

Comment

Sorry for not getting back to these textures. But work and school hit me really hard suddenly. Some day I'll try to finish at least the necris faction skins.

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
        Thanx buddy. Such a huge contribution to UT2004. Cant wait to take a look see!!!

On a related note. My version of DM-Praxis has been uploaded to the Maximum Carnage (mXc) server for online play just today.

I have not even seen the map myself in a long time. I turned it over to a very trusted friend awhile back. So if your into this stuff be sure to stop by the server.

Oh he also added an update to DM-Horizon. We also have Evil Hands (jungle style instead of snow) and of course Deadbolt2. Also have Azure as well I belive. Most UC2 maps on one server ever. Most of them I made. Hope you enjoy running around in Praxis beta usuing your UC2 characters!

64.34.163.208:7777

Thanx again dude, you rock!!!!

.utx files I hope one dya, then maybe even .usx files!!!
        Yeah Gildor said he wants to fully support it with his program, i am sure with time we will be able to extract those .usx files

Thanks for the server info i may check it out sometime

Originally posted by Ess View Post
        Sorry for not getting back to these textures. But work and school hit me really hard suddenly. Some day I'll try to finish at least the necris faction skins.
        Np Ess we all do this stuff when we have time so no worries

Comment

You should make UT3 characters, i'm a big fan of UC2, good job

Comment

Bumping cause its still new and so cool

Comment

Mirror:

http://ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php...UC2FinalV1.rar

Comment

Look for FinalV2 update soon...turns out i used the wrong alpha for all of the team skins so that will be fixed!

Comment

Sweet. yeah I was gonna nail ya on that, but figured you put in so much work why do that

This is by FAR my favorite pack for UT2004 and will always be, and it's waht I always wanted. I cannot express my thanx to you enough man.

Should be a patch...to make these part of UT2004

Comment

This is already an awesome pack. Great for spicing up random bot matches.

Question, did Malcolm originally have his own voicepack (that is, if he was a playable character)?

Comment

Considering that he managed to convert UC2 characters to UT2004, why not TimeSplitters next? XD

That would be divine!

Comment

Originally posted by 9ades View Post

Question, did Malcolm originally have his own voicepack (that is, if he was a playable character)?
                        Yes he did, and argueably the best taunts EVER in Unreal were Malcoms. I think those files may be on filefront. Sony-56k-UKPro or w/e extracted most of the sounds. Look around on filefront and see waht you can find. I think I remeber his voice pack specifically being availible for years already. Just need to bind those to this Malcom me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ades View Post

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
                          Yes he did, and argueably the best taunts EVER in Unreal were Malcoms. I think those files may be on filefront. Sony-56k-UKPro or w/e extracted most of the sounds. Look around on filefront and see waht you can find. I think I remeber his voice pack specifically being availible for years already. Just need to bind those to this Malcom me thinks.

The next update will include Malcom voicepack....some of them are quite hilarious....such as him saying "Drop it like its hot".

Comment

Originally posted by YourPackage View Post
                            The next update will include Malcom voicepack....some of them are quite hilarious....such as him saying "Drop it like its hot".
                            Is that where his voicepack came from for the UT3 Malcolm?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl121212 View Post
                              Is that where his voicepack came from for the UT3 Malcolm?

I am not sure...anyways I have updated the pack to version 2.

I have added the UC2 Announcer and Malcom voicepack among other things as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X