Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Anticheat] Screenshot Sender Final [Update]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link is dead..? Was about to download this check one the players on my server out..

Comment

Not on my usual computer right now so I cannot make a long-term mirror on my FTP but here is a MU mirror where I uploaded what I had backed up (pretty sure it was the final release):
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LA63EF5Z

Comment

heres a mirror on my site
        http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...ileinfo&id=228

Comment

Is anyone experiencing the problem where the converter would simply freeze when dragging a UserLog generated by the ScreenSender into it?

Windows 7 here, worked fine for a good while, but now I can't convert any screenshots anymore (not even the ones I did convert before, so it's not the screenshots that are broken).

Comment

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Thanks!

Comment

What?

Anyway, the ScreenSender converter randomly fails by freezing, it's NOT the screenshot files which are broken. I managed to write my own converter as a Java application and it can convert screenshots that make gugi's converter freeze just fine.

Once I get my ass up to code support for Chroma Subsampling I'll release it here.

Comment

Freezes up for me too. :\

Win7 64 bit.

*UPDATE* - I now have a fixed version of the converter. Please pm me if you need it.

Comment

fix da links please.
                  wanna to remake this mut for Killing Floor :P

Comment

heres a mirror on my site http://wickedhq.com/index.php?/files...inal-1-update/

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
                      Hi unrealloco ... long time brother. The version you have of the Screenshot Sender doesn't work. The converter will just freeze when converting the html snapshot to bmp. I talked to Gugi and he was nice enough to make a newer version for me in which this is fixed.

You can grab the latest fixed version here: Screenshot Sender 2014

Comment

thanks cyber i updated the download

Comment

Working...
                        X