Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballistic Weapons Bonus Pack 4 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link's dead, buddy. Keeps saying that the explorer cannot show the webpage.

Comment

Report a-la bug. (French for Bug report!)
      I cannot use the weapons. For some reason, it keeps setting my loadouts to DEFAULT. I'd use Swaptool but I don't have that. But I'd suggest looking into the weapons programming.

Is anyone else having this problem??

Comment

Okay, cancel that bug report.

Seems that one of the mods was in conflict with the BW pack.

Comment

Things I'd still like to see in Ballistic.

More vehicles of its own.
          A selective fire shotgun ala USAS-12/AA12.
          Deployable high caliber purpose built anti-vehicle rifle capable of going through soft-targets, with special in zoom mode and laser.

Comment

It all sounds good. But I'd like to see more vehicles from Runestorm. I liked the THOR Tank.

Comment

thanks for additional ut2k4 awesomeness!

Comment

If this Engine is aging, why do I think it looks better than UT3?

I'm dead serious here. I will always hate this evolution. I already hate this engine anyway, but BW makes it looks gorgeous. UT3 just is another example of "whats better really isn't", and I won't get into details. And no I'm not saying UT3 is ugly, its darn good looking its some way, but from my point of view its worse than the other engines.

I wish they would continue working on it only and only for UT2004. UT3 isn't even worth the trouble, why not keep this there. This is THE best mod for this game and it should stay there, and all new weapons just make the thing a lot better.

Comment

this is the greatest ut2k4 mod ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_SPELUNKER View Post
                    this is the greatest ut2k4 mod ever made.
                    It was one of the better mods but the greatest ... no way ... you really aren't giving any of the folks who made full blown TC mods enough credit and if you are going to talk Weapon mods well the best one around now is GunReal hands down, of course if you like realism mods and modern weapons . But yeah this is a really well done mod and I would love to see it get ported to UT3. I can only imagine how good the weapons and particle effects/explosions will look under UT3. It would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                      It was one of the better mods but the greatest ... no way ... you really aren't giving any of the folks who made full blown TC mods enough credit and if you are going to talk Weapon mods well the best one around now is GunReal hands down, of course if you like realism mods and modern weapons . But yeah this is a really well done mod and I would love to see it get ported to UT3. I can only imagine how good the weapons and particle effects/explosions will look under UT3. It would be nice.
                      I like this a whole lot better than GunReal. I especially prefer it to TCs/mods because it can be mixed together with so many other mutators and maps etc. instead of being restricted to its own stuff. BW has kept so much life in ut2k4 for me, and I keep adding things to my games even today. I don't play with any other weapons.

I still use those HaloUT vehicles, though

Comment

Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
                        I like this a whole lot better than GunReal. I especially prefer it to TCs/mods because it can be mixed together with so many other mutators and maps etc. instead of being restricted to its own stuff. BW has kept so much life in ut2k4 for me, and I keep adding things to my games even today. I don't play with any other weapons.
                        My thoughts exactly. GunReal may, perhaps, look a bit more polished, but BW is still the #1 (weapons) mod for UT2K4. More features (including a truly kickass gore system), a lot more -and more diverse- weapons, and just plain more fun imo.

Comment

Stop comparing. You'll make Dario feel bad.

Comment

For me as a greygamer that i am BW is exactly what the game needed to feel refreshed.
                            Its great fun.

Comment

The best gunmod ever

I keep on going for some frags here on UT2k4,its a loooot better than 3,dont know why but i kept going thanks to BW its so goddamm amazing, and yes the forums are sooo dead by now.....

Comment

Originally posted by freakmean16 View Post
                                I keep on going for some frags here on UT2k4,its a loooot better than 3,dont know why but i kept going thanks to BW its so goddamm amazing, and yes the forums are sooo dead by now.....
                                You mean Runestorm? It's far from dead. The devs are deciding which game would be best for the next BW.

Comment

Working...
                                X