• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Nefarious

Name: DM-Nefarious
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    (A medium sized, medieval themed, outdoor map.)

Description: The tortured skies never rest above an ancient altar of sacrifice. Tucked away in a lush valley, the bells trigger the souls desperate cries for redemption...

Credits: Rachel "Angel Mapper" Cordone for creating the new 'Redeemer Notify' script.
    Jason "OJ_Simpson" for additional models

Screenshots:

Homepage: www.vaticlan.com

Download: http://dodownload.filefront.com/9185...22331d3cef75d4

Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=6610

wow nice map again !

downloading
    are you going to make DM-BlueFjord for UT3 too ?
    one of my favorite map so ...

Comment

I love it really nice map well done..

Comment

Thank you very very much ... nice loooking map ... we need more maps these days for UT04 as well as more character models. No matter what anyone says too me this is still the very best UT game of all ... especially for people who play mainly offline.

Comment

Gorgeous level! A bit heavy on the polycount at some points, but full of eye candy.

Comment

Nice skybox, and generally speaking, a good job on the terrain & gameplay.

Comment

donwloading !!

Comment

very good job, the design and the built are very nice and the gameplay is so fun & fast!! the only things i don't like are the blocking volumes on the towers since you could easily jump on them from the big rocks around

Comment

Very nice, too bad I uninstalled Unreal Tournament 2004 in order to install Unreal Tournament III already because of disk space shortage.

Comment

I don't have UT2004 installed either but this looks very nice indeed!

Comment

Reinstall UT2004 this map is a must see eye candy all the way..

Comment

Any Other Mirror To Download?

Is There Any Other Mirror To Download This? Unrealplayground

Is Kind Of Under Maintanence And DLing Sends You To Index

Comment

Here you go...http://dodownload.filefront.com/9185...3597376c240fa6

Comment

Hey, thanks for the comments!

Sorry the download link is messed up at the moment.
                            Anyway, you beat me to it wildman... I just uploaded it to File Front as well
                            I didn't see that you did it first...thanks though.
                            I'll add it at the top when its fully submitted.

I'm glad some people are still playing '04. I'm kinda of going back and forth with UT3 myself. But the editor is pretty amazing so far. At least it got my blood pumping to do a fresh new map...and a little quicker maybe this time

Comment

No probs this map is great, its worth the upload to filefront well done.

Comment

Working...
                              X