No announcement yet.

Enhanced Weapons Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah its not meant to be used with other weapon mutators. You might as well run the arena mutator with only the zark because its pointless to even try to use the other weapons.

Comment

Not necessarily my friend

When you run out of bullets, you have to use something We've been using the same method for years. Check the 99 server.

Anyway, strange thing is, it all works clientside. Maybe I can alter my Zark code to make it work? I can send you the source files if you don't mind taking a look....

Comment

Sure thing. In the meantime if anyone wants to play with them on a server go play on the VCTF server Old Skool Wicked Game Server. I got the admin CVRoy to put them on for a while. This is the IP addy for the game server.

Comment

awesome...the full version is out, ill be sure to check it out

Comment

Due to constant crying from the regs at WGS Enhanced Weapons has been taken off the server. They couldnt handle playing without weapons that actually need skill to get kills with.

Comment

I'll be releasing a patch for the Enhanced Weapons soon. The cloaked hover mines are causing some server crashes so that'll be replaced with something else.

Comment

Going to make this for UT3 too?

Comment

Originally posted by dwax View Post
                  Going to make this for UT3 too?
                  UT3 lags to dam much its pretty sad when people are getting 20 fps running the game on a 8800 gts video cards and duel core CPU's, on some of the maps. I know this is kind of off topic but the game needs some major fixes before i buy it. Long live UT2004 it still rocks in my books. Buy the way i love your Mod Rumple if i start up a another invasion server it will be in there for sure. Nice work..

Comment

Maybe people should stop trying to run it with the graphics turned all the way up when their system doesn't have the power to do so, then.

Comment

dude... what i noticed was the bombs that exploded, exploded in a heart shape. funny...

Comment

Yeah Rumple...get your butt over to the UT3 forums and start modding with us over there as well!! It is kinda fun learning the new stuff...but frustrating at times!

Comment

Heres the link to the new version.
                          http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...9#post25154549

Comment

Working...
                          X