Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ranger rifle an sa-42

Comment

Can i ask why is it the iron/open sights are looked down in the proper way?
      This is something that has been annoying me and i was wondering.

Comment

do u mean so it is not instantly zoomed and it takes time to move the gun to eye
        if so then i guess it would be because this mod the weapon are made so realistic that just fits as well personally i prefer it that way

Comment

Top-class modification you have here, made even better by this update!

The two new weapons are a larf to play with: the Ranger rifle for sniping and rifle-based entertainment, and the SAR-12 is a welcome addition; I was never too keen on the M86 (M16 lookalike), and this fulfils the assault-weapon niche quite nicely.

The new mode, Conflict, is very good; although it really needs some large maps to work best. The Evolution mutator is good fun, making you work for weapons (and forcing you to try weapons you might have not considered before; I now hold the remote explosives in much higher regard). And there are lots of little things that improve the experience as a whole.

Nice job, then!

Comment

No i was atlaking about the alignment of the front and rear sights, they are off. The front sight is higher than the rear signt, they should be level.

Comment

DarkCarnivour did try repeatedly to fix that bug as far as I know, but obviously with no success. Maybe he'll succeed if there will be another patch, or an UT3 port.

Comment

Yeah, would be great, but one reason it'd mean a lot of changing in them, cause thats the way the model is supposed to look from the iron sights view (in the devs mind).

Comment

Never tried this stuff until this point. Simply stunning effects. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                  X