• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistic Weapons 2.1

Name: Ballistic Weapons
    Version: 2.1
    Compatibility: UT2004 installed, with patch 3369 and Ballistic Weapons 2.0
    Description: This is a patch for Ballistic Weapons. It updates BW from 2.0 to 2.1. New stuff with this patch are huge amounts of bugfixes, weapon balance tweaks, higher quality gun firing sounds, new weapons and a new gametype. See the homepage for details.
    Screenshot: Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3
    Credits: DarkCarnivour and ShadowBlade for developing this great patch, and of course all the beta testers that helped find bugs and suggested new things, a detailed list is in the readme.
    Homepage: www.runestorm.com

Download:
    2.1 ZIP Version
    2.1 UMOD Version
    In case you do not have version 2.0 installed (which is necessary):
    2.0 ZIP Version
    2.0 UMOD Version

For more screenshots, technical help, more info about the patch or the mod, or just anything; check out the homepage.

Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks. Downloading Now. : D

Comment

Just checked out this latest version and I love the new additions and the improvements are great ... even the bots seem to use the weapons much better and not just on God mode. You folks have once again outdone yourselves. I hope to see this get ported over to UT3 ... I just know with the UE3 engine powering these weapons they will look and sound awesome. Thanks for continuing to improve an already great product.

Comment

yay !

I hope you guys make this mod for UT3 too

Comment

This is most likely the last main release of BW for UT2004. I also hope they will move to UT3, BW would look, sound and play gorgeously well.

Comment

Are there any backwards compatibility issues with this patch like previous patches have had? I know in the past patches for this have changed the files without changing the file name. This causes file mismatch errors when joining servers that use this mod but are not up to date with patches.

Comment

No backward compatibility issues were stated during beta testing so i think your good.

Comment

All the files in the BW2.1 have their own file names, so mismatches shouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                  No backward compatibility issues were stated during beta testing so i think your good.
                  I remember a ballistic weapons mutator that looked allot like this one on an (A.S.S) server and as a vote option on the Shockazulu(SP) server that caused file mismatch errors when switching between them and they listed it as the same version of Ballistic Weapons. I think both those clans removed it because so many people were getting the errors.

Glad to hear that this won't be a problem now.

Comment

i love the blood-FX xD

Host @ ut-X.net
                    http://www.ut-x.net/component/option...158/Itemid,62/

Comment

WooHoo! Love the new guns!
                      Good Job!

If you guys are making more, might i suggest a FlashBang? =D

Comment

Ballistic Weapons was really cool, not sure wat version i have if its 2.0 or not i have no idea but...ill see what this ones like

Comment

BW is awesome, it's sad how inactive this thread is. Everyone's too busy arguing in the UT3 demo section.

Comment

If BW will be ported to UT3 one day, it will be one hell of a thread.

Comment

down loading

why did i have to get throttled back

i never even used most of the 15gb of stuff i downloaded

btw loved v 2.0

Comment

Working...
                              X