• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-IronInjector

Name: DM-IronInjector

Version: Final

Compatibility: UT2004 + ECE BonusPack

Description: I've taken Jeremy Graves DM-Injector combined with Chris Perna & Cliff Bleszinski's DM-IronDeity to make the biggest & best deathmatch map ever!

I made a video of the aftermath from using my Enhanced Weapons with Ballistic Weapons Bloody Hell mutator. Watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTFb2Aegap0

Credits: Rumple for the merge and tweaks, Jeremy Graves for DM-Injector, Chris Perna & Cliff Bleszinski for DM-IronDeity.

Homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/rumpleslabs/

Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+IronIn.../fileinfo.html

i'll trying your mod!!! than i say to you if i like it or not!

Comment

Tried to download it from the link provided (3 times) but all I ever got was a corrupted zip file. Could you re-upload it please?
      Also couldn't find it on your website.

~Sephy

Edit:
      My bad, I realised there must be something wrong on my end when Buffy got the file. Mucked with a few things and got it working
      Downloading now, should be done in another... minute or two...
      Looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

wow it big map and fun !

I lost some time .... I think fun for Invasion too
        can you make more map like this ?
        like snow map + beach map
        AS map + ONS map
        or CTF map + DM map ete
        big is fun

Comment

Okay, just played it... Could be improved... I found the "door" between the two maps... eventually, and so did one red bot, and one blue bot... that's all though. By the time the game ended, the score was -1 to 3. Then again it was only 1 game, so it might just be a once-off right? I'll play again later when I have more time, maybe tomorrow.

Apart from the fact that not even the bots can find the door, it's done very nicely.
          I'm sure it'd be great for multiplayer.

~Sephy

Comment

that map was good when i tested it, but whats the "door"? i know what u mean but where?

Comment

Where the 2 maps join I put in a small door with a proxi trigger so it opens when you get near it. I dont have problems with the bots going through there even with the AI at the lowest setting. I've even had them chase me across the catwalk.

Comment

I've played a few more times, and apart from the occasional bot appearing to spawn in one map or the other I only saw a half dozen or less bots actually get through. (not that I sat there and watched the door, but anyway) There is still the issue of people not being able to find said door though. I took a few screenies of the door from both sides, I'll upload them and send you links if you'd like, it might help a little.
                Do enjoy the map btw.

~Sephy

Comment

Heres some shots of where the 2 maps join and the location of the door.

Comment

Working...
                  X