Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSM-Nocturne-2 (Download/Screens/Info Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSM-Nocturne-2 (Download/Screens/Info Inside)

Name: OSM-Nocturne-2 Version: v1.0
    Compatibility:
    Unreal Tournament 2004. No additional patches, bonus packs, or modifications required. This map makes use of the Old Skool Monsta Toolz game type. All files required to run the map are included.
    Description:
    Part two of the OSM-Nocturne series of single player maps. Note: Although not completely necessary, you should have played part one of this series, OSM-Nocturne. This can be downloaded from http://outpt.co.uk
    This map makes use of the Old Skool Monsta Toolz by SuperApe. This is a toolset designed to allow mappers to implement monsters in any gametype, including OSM Adventure, a story-driven singleplayer and cooperative gametype. OSMT is small enough to be distributed with maps. Full easy installation instructions contained within.
    Comments:
    Note that this map is not designed for, nor is compatible with the cooperative function of Old Skool Monsta Toolz. Installation of this map is straight forward. Full installation instructions included.
    Screenshots:

Credits:
    Old Skool Monsta Toolz modification by Glenn 'SuperApe' Storm.
    Music fade trigger by Rachael "Angel Mapper" Cordone.
    Voice acting by Sitepals.
    A few meshes by PsxMeUP.
    Download:
    28MB .zip
    Mirror 1 (Outpt)
    Mirror 2 (Unreal Playground) (Registration Required)
    Mirror 3-6 (BeyondUnreal FileWorks)
    Mirror 7 (MapRaider)

Enjoy!

Nice one!

You know most of what I'm gonna say, spot-on matie.
    Gourgous as ever, & I'd love to see you or someone else eventually take the layout of Noct-2 & reuse it, it's such a nice map that I'd like to see it get lots of use.

Ps: 91 views & no other comments?

Comment

nocturne 1 was really nice so i will try this one too ^^ screenshots are very promising !

Comment

Good job! Better than Nocturne1 IMO. I liked the water part the most, was interesting and jumped off my seat when one of those mosters broke the wall. The turret part and revisiting some areas with the tank were awesome too. Nice use of explosive barrels aswell.
        I did not enjoy the final part as much (after you take that lift and the screen fades), the outdoors didn't look as nice as the first scene and it was all about killing monsters with no innovative elements, you knew what was going to be in the next room... It could've been fun some sniper action since you steal the LightingGun from that undergound base but it never becomes really useful.
        The final battle was again monster spam and Warlord, which dissappointed me the most. Might've been better blowing up something, or getting out of the zone with a Cicada while fighting a couple of air vehicles and/or AVRiL snipers... Being able to see the aerial from the very begining and several times during the run could have also been a nice touch, so you feel nearer the final objective as you make your way...
        OK, maybe I'm getting a little negative, it could've been better in some parts, but I like it a lot.
        /favourite OSM adventure atm.

Comment

Downloading

Comment

Very,very nice,..I`m downloading

Comment

Way to go, outpt. Nice job indeed.
              YAY!

Comment

I like the first version . . .

Downloading . . .

Edit:

MAY BE A SPOILER . . .

DON'T READ, YOU NASTY CHEATER (?) . . .

Ehrm, is easy to avoid the part of the rising water jumping from the stair to the sewer exit in front of it . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Party Boy View Post
                  I like the first version . . .
                  Didn't think that was possible, but, lol!

cheater

Thanks for the kind comments so far. Hope you enjoyed playing it.

Comment

I really enjoyed this, it was very well done. I'd love to see coop in the future! (hint, hint)

Comment

Working...
                    X