Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fraghouse Invasion v5 Released - 98% less suckage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraghouse Invasion v5 Released - 98% less suckage!

Name: Fraghouse Invasion
    Version: 5.00
    Compatability: UT2004, latest patch recommended but not required.

Description: Fraghouse Invasion is a large collection of new maps, weapons, monsters, skins, models and a variety of other content that has been built from one code twist of the original Invasion. It takes the normal Invasion gametype and gives it a few subtle tweaks that make huge gameplay changes. Monsters are spawned at specific locations rather than player starts, meaning the players can start in a fort structure as a defense from the oncoming hordes of monsters! Version 5 adds a metric tonload of new features and improves the mod beyond recognition.

Comments: We feel that, compared to previous versions, v5 of this mod doesn't suck! There's an online manual here that you can read, and the "What's New" page will give you an oversight of what has improved in this version (if you're not convinced v5 will be an improvement, please give this a read!).

Screenshots:

[screenshot]http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com/screenshots/v5release/fhi01.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com/screenshots/v5release/fhi38.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com/screenshots/v5release/fhi17.jpg[/screenshot]

Credits: Kiros72 and IronMonkey (for support), Jarronis (for the bloom code, UnrealWiki page here), Rampancy for "FHI-Tomb" and T-1 for "FHI-HillFort][".

Homepage: Fraghouse

Download: FileWorks (135MB)

Thanks Parser for all the hard work put in to this! Going to give this a try!

Comment

Woohoo!! finally out thanks Parser your the best.

Comment

yes thank you for info !

Hope keep coming new versions

Comment

Y'know, one of the major gripes I had with v4 of FHI was that some guns didn't look the same from first person that what they looked like from third person.

Comment

Apparently some of these files are messed up on the public redirect. Making for a painfully slow download. FHI.U and one of the texture files are the ones causing the problem. You should rename these files and make a new download link so that it will be download friendly for people joining the server for the first time.

Comment

If its gameservers redirect just asked them to delete the file and upload it again. Here's the email address. redirect@gameservers.net

Comment

From what little I've played of it, this is one hell of a mod!

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
                  If its gameservers redirect just asked them to delete the file and upload it again. Here's the email address. redirect@gameservers.net
                  I'm not sure how many different versions of this exist on the public redirect, I know it's went through at least 5 versions already. I don't think it's as simple as one of the redirect admins deleting one file. It would, imo be easier to just rename the said files and reup them for mass consumption, making life a bit easier for everyone involved. This is Parsers "baby", he should resolve this problem imo, otherwise I will not use this mod on my server due to the overwhelming amount of time to download it.

Comment

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy .

downloading now.

Love the FHI mod. V4 was just a little more than my poor ole machine can handle with all the eye candy though.

Comment

When i run it as a server i get an error message.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2212 MHz with 1023MB RAM
                      Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 (9424)

Failed to load 'FHIBonusItems': Can't find file 'FHIBonusItems'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UGameEngine::BuildServerMasterMap <- ULevel::Listen <- Listen <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Deck 17 <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Comment

looks pretty sweet dude...i wonder if anyone will make a Na Pali storyline thingo for UT2004 or UT3 like sum1 did for UT99.....

Comment

Working...
                        X