• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM_Triad

Name: DM-Triad

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: UT2004

Description: 2-6 player death match arena with multiple height levels to take advantage of.

Comments: This is the first map i've created for UT2004. Hope you like it.

Screenshots:

Credits:
    Just me...

Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Triadr.../fileinfo.html

Enjoy the level

did u create this using the unrealed2?

Comment

Nice looking map, do you have it up anywhere other than file front? i just prefer not to have to pay just to download a map.

Comment

pay ? filefront is free ...

btw nice looking map, especially if it is the first one
        will try it this evening

Comment

filefront is free...just click on the link for the map at the bottom of my post.

Comment

oh lol my bad i was thinking it was one of the pay ones. im dl'ing now. i let you know how it goes...

Comment

Man this map is sick! My favorite area is that room with the lava.. in a way it reminds me of Final Doom but with like better graphics...

of the three maps I dL'd this morning this is my favorite

Comment

cool...glad you liked it

Comment

HEy man sweet map, i will be playing on this more often, let us know when you make more maps

Comment

after a try, it's way too cramped for my taste, especially the corridors, it's hard to move fast. But the built and the design are very well done and very atmospheric, very good job on that part

Comment

i like small maps sometimes, but i like to play on a variety of open, cramped, medium, indoor, out door, etc.. so for a more cramped or small feling i think this one is good, if thats what you like to play. I usually prefer to be more up close and personal when I play DM games, theyre not as fun to me on wide open maps. thats what ONS is for, or CTF

Comment

I guess I also felt a lil cramped in some areas, but the map itself is beautiful and has atmosphere.. like you're there and breathing the air.

Comment

thanks for the critiques and comments.
                          Yah I was originally designing this as a small 1 on 1 map, so I made the corridors smaller.

Comment

same here...for maps with few players I prefer the smaller cramped feeling...there's more of an element of surprise, since you never know when you're enemy is close by. I tried to incorporate a bit of everything for players that like more open style. I also wanted the player to have multiple attack choices, the upper level is more open but doesnt favor you to sit there, since your choices of weapons and pickups are limited, you need to keep moving to take real advantage of the level.

Originally posted by plays_in_traffick View Post
                            i like small maps sometimes, but i like to play on a variety of open, cramped, medium, indoor, out door, etc.. so for a more cramped or small feling i think this one is good, if thats what you like to play. I usually prefer to be more up close and personal when I play DM games, theyre not as fun to me on wide open maps. thats what ONS is for, or CTF

Comment

Working...
                            X