• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2Vote 57

Name: UT2Vote
    Version: 5.7
    Compatibility: 3369+/-
    Description: A Voting mutator for UT2004
    Comments: Over 50 Games can be configured and over 50 odd Mutators. Clan Match and Warmup options also available with Game Setup options. Extensive Admin options also available to configure each Game seperately.
    Credits: ProAsm & Team - Socke, [PHX]Big_Deal, Assraker, PoW, Imaginos, frogger, sh0V3l, hmishima, Mephisto, tuco, CvRoy, Nikki, De$tiNy, Yakomo
    UT2Vote Website: http://www.proasm.com
    UT2Vote57 Download: http://www.proasm.com/files/UT2Vote57.zip
    UT2Vote Team Support Forum: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=501

Changes and Fixes in UT2Vote57

1. Map Count
    Fixed the problem where the last map (250) was left out.

2. Clan Maps
    Fixed problem with Clan Map sorting.
    Fixed problem with ClanSetup menu monitoring paused game.
    Fixed problem where clan map download timer expired prematurely.

3. Admin Game Settings
    Fixed the problem where the Admin could not correctly set the options in the AdminGame Menu.

4. Admin Leaving Server
    Fixed the problem where the Admin was not removed from the Admin list when leaving a Server.

5. Tickrate
    Added ?Tickrate= option to each GameType string to adjust server tickrate.

6. Top 10 Maps
    Increased to a maximum of 30 maps depending on mapname length.

7. WaitForLevel
    This option has been put back in the IniOnly section and is used for slower servers that tend to dump their players if the level takes to long to changeover. Default is 60, but if difficulties are experienced, this should be increased to 90.

8. Spectator Spying
    This is a new feature which has been added both Serverside and Clientside.
    When enabled on both sides and a Spectator is viewing a player, that Player will be notified via a message on his/her screen that they are being viewed. When the Spectator switches their view to another player, the previous player will also be notified that he/she is no longer being viewed by that particular player.
    Settings
    [UT2Vote57.UT2VoteIniOnly]
    bSpectatorSpy=True
    If the Admin sets this serverside setting as False all Spectator Spying will be disabled regardless of the Clientside settings.
    ClientMenu
    Allow Spy Messages
    Here the player has the option of checking or unchecking this option. If unchecked no messages will appear should a spectator be viewing this player.

UTExtra16 is included in this release

Spectator spying is a nice touch, however wouldn't this possibly tip off hackers as to when to turn off their bots? Just a thought. UTvote rox

Comment

Originally posted by ZenEye View Post
      Spectator spying is a nice touch, however wouldn't this possibly tip off hackers as to when to turn off their bots? Just a thought. UTvote rox
      is a good point...was more for the fun side that we added it...maybe we could add a 'silent spec' for an admin or something...

Comment

As it is atm, if the Specator is an Admin, then the player or hacker will not be notified of the Admin viewing him.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!

Comment

Man I haven't see you in so long I thought you had croaked /pun

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!

Comment

A very simple question that I cannot, for the life of me, figure out, cause some maps it'll show, while others now.

Question is... is there a limit to how many NEW MAPS I can add under the [UT2Vote57.UT2VoteNewMaps] section?

Thanks again for the dedicated work.

Comment

Question is... is there a limit to how many NEW MAPS I can add under the [UT2Vote57.UT2VoteNewMaps] section?
                  New map names are replicated (transmitted) to the client in menu string.
                  This string can hold a maximum of 450 characters where each mapname is seperated with a comma + approx 60 characters of overheads.
                  On average you should fit approx 20 or so mapnames.

The same goes for TopMaps except the overheads here are less so more maps may be possible, again, depending on the length of the mapnames.

Comment

as a random sidenote about 'NEW MAPS'..i renamed mine to 'TAM MAPS'..and listed the most popular TAM maps in this list. This allows me to keep the full list (all the DM maps on server), but then have a shorter (much shorter) list of the most played in that gametype. Just random info..not sure how well known it is that you can rename that button using:

NewMapButnText=
                    NewMapMenuText=

Comment

Working...
                    X