• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skateboard

Name: Skateboard!
    Version: V1
    Compatibility: UT2004 v3369
    Description:Its a Skateboard! the skateboard can do tricks, jump and spin.
    It has 14 designs to choose from.
    This comes with a mutator that will replace any Scorpions
    on a map with the skateboard, and your choice of design.
    Comments: Its very fast, and doesnt have any weapons.
    -It doesnt always flip back over, sorry, but this seems
    to be more of a size issue here.
    Screenshot:

Some designs: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...ollection1.jpg
    Credits: Vehicle created by Wangtang
    Design Credits:
    -[HSP]Wangtang- Jade Phoenix X Board, Clan HSP Board, Scud Board, Kubelwagen Board, HSP Members Board, Skull Lightning Board.
    -[HSP]Sir_kendric- Sir Kendric Board
    -[HSP]Night- Night Board
    -Emblem- E Board
    -Selket_is_Hot- Selket Board
    -Lestat- Jade Phoenix X Board II, Clan HSP Board II, Halo 3 Board, Hangman Board.
    [HSP]SithSpit- Bilbo Board

Homepage: http://www.createphpbb.com/jadephonixx/
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/Skateboar.../fileinfo.html

Nice! Downloading now!

Comment

Sweet. I downloaded it and put it on the Vehicle Index - thanks for the heads-up, WangTang! I'll try it out tonight.

Comment

omg so cute !

downloading
        thank you !
        hope coming more color and design too
        oh also could you make Surfboard too?
        Sliver Surfer's Sliver Surfboard ete ?

Comment

Its a cool idea, but i need to finish other things first >.<

Comment

Novel indeed

I immediately thought of ONS-Tricky, I can imagine a lot of players not bother fighting at all but performing mind boggling stunts with their 'boards

Duca

Comment

Lol, yeah, but the only problem is that the board's wheels still remain soft and go into the ground, so its hard to go up the ramps >.<

Comment

TY Great Job!!!!

Comment

This would be a tad better with the Locust's rider-animations.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorin-Slasher View Post
                    This would be a tad better with the Locust's rider-animations.
                    The Locust's rider animations won't work online though. I can't recall if they're completely borked in online play, or if the character just appears not to do them -- Either way, probably not worth it.

Comment

Downloading, purely for the novelty factor. Looks real nice.
                      Edit: I'm not a sporty person (although I do, do Fencing), hence my comment above.

Comment

Is it classed off the Manta or is it a wheeled vehicle class?

Comment

It is a wheeled vehicle, it is afterall, a skateboard ^^

Comment

I've had the same problem with the wheels going through the ground on some of my vehicles. Any idea why this happens? Did you hard code the jumping ability into the board? You can set how high it jumps, how long it takes to charge up and the amount of spin. Also by doing so, holding down the crouch key will let you drive it up walls and 90 degree ramps like the ones in ONS-Tricky. I'll dig up the code and post it here if you need it. Also you said it wouldnt go up steep ramps. Did you give it UprightStiffness like the Manta so it wouldnt flip over? Have you thought about making some of those off-road boards with the big wheels? http://www.brucejones.com/newimage/blackkng.jpg Those would travel better across rough terrain. I could see people skating down the mountain in Torlan on one of those!

Comment

OMG is that what i think it is? That emblem... JADE FALCON!!!! but its ben edited a bit. LONG LIVE MECHWARRIOR!!!!

Here is the REAL emblem:

Comment

Working...
                              X