No announcement yet.

Unreal 1 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played some more and I found some things that could be fixed in the Unreal Weapons mutator.

The Eightball doesn't fire when it runs out of ammo as it is loading up rockets or grenades. The GES Bio Rifle does fire as it should when the sludge runs out.

Weapon replacements should alter respawn of ammo and weapon like in Chaos UT2. Even spawns are for one type, odd spawns are for the other type. This might not be necessary, but it could be an improvement. Most players like to have all weapons at the same time.

There is no Razor Jack available. A weapon should be replaced by this as well.

Still a very good mod, can't stop till I finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
      The Eightball doesn't fire when it runs out of ammo as it is loading up rockets or grenades. The GES Bio Rifle does fire as it should when the sludge runs out.

Weapon replacements should alter respawn of ammo and weapon like in Chaos UT2. Even spawns are for one type, odd spawns are for the other type. This might not be necessary, but it could be an improvement. Most players like to have all weapons at the same time.

There is no Razor Jack available. A weapon should be replaced by this as well.
      Well I've looked a lot on these weapon bugs but did not have the time to fix those minor bugs, about razorjack it is replaced with ONSGrenadeLauncher (which is probably only available on DM-Hyperblast2).

And I found a minor bug on coop mode, but had yet a huge impact on server hosting (made servername blank), so I had no choise than updating it then.
      I'm uploading again that main zip file with every missing content, so it should be available within a few hours again.
      For those who already downloaded it, I put a tiny patch download, which can be downloaded from here.
      But if you have not yet downloaded anything you can just download the normal zip file.

Comment

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!

You must be joking right???

I would beat the **** out of you, but since I can't do it through my computer I will just have to stay with explaining the problem:

The file is still corrupt and can't be opened with normal winzip, 7zip or winrar.

Why this is happening to me? other people seem to already have tried it correctly!

Comment

Works good just cant seem to get the map list working except for BeginUnreal map. And if no maplist then no way to have vote!

Tried to configure the .ini but no success so if anyone can post how to get the maplist and vote for coop working then please do!

Comment

Originally posted by .:..: View Post
            Well there been reported that 2 texture packages been missing: BluffFx.utx and Terraniux.utx: get them here.

About converting the maps is a very complexive and slow progress, usually a bigger map (like NaliC) takes like 6 hours+ to convert.
            That link is broken. (404 Errer)

Comment

7-zip file WAS corrupt, just redownload the zip version and problem is solved.

Comment

Originally posted by !ut2k7! View Post
                That link is broken. (404 Errer)
                Thats why I later told a new link: here!

Comment

Thx a lot mate this mod is one of the best and utcomp 1.6a does not werk with Unreal 1 game! ( If you put it on it has no effect )

Comment

.:..: read my post here please i beg:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...1#post24937605

Comment

According to this thread he will be out of town about a year.

Comment

How?

How can i unlock the first map? There are not any maps unlocked, and when i choose the gametype it goes straight to the configuration, so if theres a flyby before config then i suspect its my edited Entry.ut2 so can someone please upload the original Entry.ut2 if theres a flyby at the config? And i cant play because it cant select maps because it cant flyby.

EDIT: Never mind, first map (UB-BeginUnreal) is suddenly unlocked. :S

Comment

You should redo or upconvert the textures.
                          I dont mind the bsp so much, but the textures are looking fugly.
                          To be honest, terrain isnt too hard to do as well.

Comment

I downloaded this mod yesterday and let me say thank you .:..: for all your hard work . I am really going to enjoy this. I did notice 1 thing that doesn't seem to be working right. It seems that it isn't working on the internet. I can launch a server and see it and get in and play accross the LAN, but it doesn't show a name, or allow u to get in over the net. Is there a setting i need to change, a firewall port i need to open, or is this just a bug?

Comment

It's supposed to be nostalgic you know...

Comment

Wow this mod is slick, excellent job!!!

It's nearly identical, now all we need is the Unreal hud and player models.

Comment

Working...
                                X