No announcement yet.

Unreal 1 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way, if you haven't played unreal yet, you any unreal player should play it, for someones, it's as unreal as it gets lol

Comment

Seams like file was bugged after all (it disconnected twice while I was uploading) but filesize on FTP was same as my file so it seamed right, but I really had no time to check that out.
      I'll reupload a zip version tomorrow when I get back home from vacation.

Comment

This is indeed good news.

Comment

If a re-upload drops out again, try splitting the content into separate, smaller files.

Comment

Maybe a little late now, but here goes anyway. Perhaps a maps zip, textures zip and system plus the rest zip. (U2UT2k4m.zip, U2UT2k4t.zip and U2UT2k4s.zip.) If possible both as plain install zip and as zipped umod. If you are pressed for time, stick to the original plan. You know what's best. If you manage to upload it as one archive I'll download it anyway, right away.

Comment

Yeah, it was with problems, I couln't open it even with 7z.
              Is it fixed now?
              I don't want to install unreal 1 again to play it

Comment

I assume it'll be posted when it's re-uploaded.

Comment

Well it's reuploaded now, heres the new link!
                  This time there werent any uploading problems so I hope there arent any problems now with the file.

Comment

I have downloaded, installed and played it. Works very good. Somehow I can't complete the fly-by. I perhaps did something to my key configuration when I looked around it before I started playing.

This is real nice stuff. Nostalgic. Thank you!

Comment

My settings seems correct. Unless I have done something rather strange, I'm asking for the rest of us as well. How do I unlock the first map of the game?

Comment

Not being patient enough, sorry. It finish by it self after the first "loop".

Comment

Ok so I running a dedicated to test now and hopefully all will go!

Right off the bat I see 4 .ucl missing so I made my own for all 3 Crashsite maps and also for Bluff. Not sure what author name or screen shot to use in those .ucl so I use just that .ucl map name for the author and the foundry screenshot for those and I see in the dedicated load up console now all seems good to boot.

I will join it now and play local but hopefully if its up others can join it!

EDIT: Might have to add some .ini data for map vote on this and also map config but that should not be too hard!

Comment

I was just about to suggest a weapons only mutator, then I found one included in this mod and played it for several hours. This is loads of fun for every classic Unreal fan out there. Good work.

Comment

How did you convert the unr files into ut2?

I would like to have all the deathmatch maps as well. Someone should convert them too. I could give it a try, but I'm clueless.

This could be done with the entire Unreal Tournament game, hope that will come true some day.

Comment

Well there been reported that 2 texture packages been missing: BluffFx.utx and Terraniux.utx: get them here.

About converting the maps is a very complexive and slow progress, usually a bigger map (like NaliC) takes like 6 hours+ to convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X