No announcement yet.

Unreal 1 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great; I was hoping someone would come along and post the directory.

Originally posted by jefe View Post
    1. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-AlternativeReality.ogg ++ Alternative Reality by Westis / dct2 (5:44)
    3. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-BlackWind.ogg ++ Black Wind by Frieza (3:15)
    24. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-Eroded-S2.ogg ++ Erosion by Frieza (1:29)
    34. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-Found99.ogg ++ Foundry by Frieza (1:29)
    60. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-RestrictedArea.ogg ++ Restricted Area by -=Ivory=- (4:57)
    66. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-Soledad1.ogg ++ Soledad one by Frieza (3:18)
    69. Z:\GaMeS\UT2004\UnReaL1\Music\UB-Starseek.ogg ++ Starseek by Frieza (2:10)
    It looks like I don't have any of the Frieza stuff,or the Westis/Ivory songs (I'm not even sure those are remixes of Unreal songs, since they don't easily link up to any of the original titles).

Comment

It's up, you'll find it linked in my sig.

Comment

Thanks a ton!

Comment

The link is broken...

Can anyone provide a mirror please?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeaLitY View Post
            Great; I was hoping someone would come along and post the directory.

It looks like I don't have any of the Frieza stuff,or the Westis/Ivory songs (I'm not even sure those are remixes of Unreal songs, since they don't easily link up to any of the original titles).
            UB-AlternativeReality.ogg ++ Alternative Reality by Westis / dct2 (5:44)
            UB-RestrictedArea.ogg ++ Restricted Area by -=Ivory=- (4:57)

Both of the songs are from the Zora Unreal Single Player pack. To be specific, Alternate Reality and Restricted Area are from Zora Episode 3.

Dots might have converted these songs from their orignal module format into OGG Vorbis.

Comment

Originally posted by DougC-Icarus View Post
              Both of the songs are from the Zora Unreal Single Player pack. To be specific, Alternate Reality and Restricted Area are from Zora Episode 3.

Dots might have converted these songs from their orignal module format into OGG Vorbis.
              Actually I did the maps too (as seen in this server), but not all of them and I just kinda dropped the project and never finished it.

Comment

Could someone please post a working download link?

Comment

English:
                  Hi UTzone.de Users,
                  Both HDD´s are crashed. The Mainpage and the Forums-Data are lost, the backups too. Only all Downloads are rescued (ca 19000 files / 125GB).
                  We hope we get back soon, BUT we must completly begin from nothing. So stay tunes in the next weeks.
                  It seems at the moment to be no other link to

sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by Schotti|UTzone View Post
                    It seems at the moment to be no other link to

sorry guys
                    Could you at least temporarily post it on SendSpace or something? I'll create permanent links if you can do this.

Comment

I have re-uploaded the latest build, check out the first post (and tell me if I missed some files).

Comment

Originally posted by .:..: View Post
                        I have re-uploaded the latest build, check out the first post (and tell me if I missed some files).
                        Thank you so much! I will make more download links soon.

Comment

Originally posted by .:..: View Post
                          D/led this one...at start of game, after the intro, it says "failed to launch URL" and something about not finding file for package 'VRikers'

Comment

Originally posted by Chewtobacco View Post
                            D/led this one...at start of game, after the intro, it says "failed to launch URL" and something about not finding file for package 'VRikers'
                            Mmm was a sound package I missed, try re downloading Sounds package now.

Comment

working now..ill play tomorrow and let you know if i find anything else..thank you

Comment

Here is a mirror of all those files.. (not sure which build# this one is..)

http://ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php...Unreal/Build1/

Comment

Working...
                                X