X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alyx

Name: Alyx
    Version: One
    Compatibility: Well, when I made it I had UT2004 3320 installed, and it worked, so I guess UT2004 3320. I think it'll work in UT2003 as well, if UT2003 had the Jakob model.
    Description: Alyx is a skin I made whilst learning about uPaint. I thought that it was good enough to be submitted online.

Comes with 4 team skins (though the Green and Yellow I am yet to test ingame)
    Comments: I know the colouring is a little off in some places, but I did fix the noticable places where it's really bad.
    Screenshot:
    These are taken from in uPaint:

Alyx (DM skin)

The 4 team skins

Credits:
    Myself, for making this despite knowing nothing about uPaint.
    Assaultman67, for assisting me with some technical issues I had making the skin.
    The guy who made the original Jakob model.
    The guy who put uPaint onto disk 7 of the UT2004 ECE disk set.
    BigJim, who made VCTF-Defcon, which had vehicle skins which I based Alyx's armor team colours off of.

Download: Levels4You.com (Free registration required)

Talk about misleading names! When I read the headline I really thought that someone had converted the model of the beautiful HL2 sidekick to UT2k4.

Anyway, this looks like some pretty awesome texture work, that's a really nice skin.
    You know that XS vehicles really needs some good texture artists, right? Would be great if we'd be seeing some of your textures on their vehicles in the future. Just contact Xyx or T-Shinzon if you're interested (and if you haven't already).

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
      Talk about misleading names! When I read the headline I really thought that someone had converted the model of the beautiful HL2 sidekick to UT2k4.
      Again? Isn't once enough? D;

Comment

Anyway, this looks like some pretty awesome texture work, that's a really nice skin.
        You know that XS vehicles really needs some good texture artists, right? Would be great if we'd be seeing some of your textures on their vehicles in the future. Just contact Xyx or T-Shinzon if you're interested (and if you haven't already).
        All I did was use the standard Jakob texture and re-toned it.

Comment

UT classic like, reminds me of Iron Guard.

Comment

You and me both, my friend.

Comment

Who wouldn't think that it was Alyx from Half-Life 2? She's about the only person named Alyx.

Comment

Working...
              X