• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SetModel

Name: SetModel
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: 3369+/-
    Description: SetModel allows an Admin to choose any particular player model skin and force all players and bots to use that skin
    Credits: ProAsm & Team - Socke, [PHX]Big_Deal, Assraker, PoW, Imaginos, frogger, sh0V3l, hmishima, Mephisto, tuco, CvRoy, Nikki, De$tiNy, Yakomo
    Download: http://www.proasm.com/files/ut/SetModel.zip
    Download: http://www.proasm.com/files/ut/SetModel2.zip (Version 2 with Team Specific Models)

Features:

Installation

Just unzip SetModel to your server's System folder and add the command:

?Mutator=SetModel.SetModel

NB. The Admin can bring up the menu with the following command:
    Mutate SetModelMenu

A Serverpackage is not needed but the Admin must have a copy of SetModel.u in his/her System folder.

The ini File

[SetModel.SetConfigs]
    bSetModel=True
    MaleVoice=True
    ModelType=

bSetModel=True
    Setting this to False will disable the mod altogether.
    It is selectable in the Menu by selecting Disable_All

MaleVoice=True
    As players can only have Male or Female voices, if this is False then it will be a Female voice.
    A Checkbox makes this selectable in the Menu.

ModelType=
    This is the skin that all Players and Bots will be in the Game.

[SetModel.SetSkins]
    Skin[0]=Gorge
    Skin[1]=Harlequin
    Skin[2]=Satin
    Skin[3]=Thannis
    Skin[29]=

This Skin list will be the list that appears in your Menu to choose from.
    Up to a maximum of 30 Skins can be listed or a total of 420 characters, whichever comes first.

can you make a version that lets one set a seperate model for both teams?

Comment

I guess would be liek this.... good idea..

BlueMaleVoice=True
      RedMaleVoice=True
      BlueModelType=
      RedModelType=

Comment

Nice mod...the seperate teams would be nice though. Would be kool for clan matches...

Do you guys have a force skins only mod. I like that feature of UTCOMP...but when are server is full it was causing some lag so we had to remove it. We are now using your UTExtra(thanks again ProASM) for hit sounds...but I would love a force skin option.

Comment

Originally posted by {SAP}THEEDGE View Post
          Do you guys have a force skins only mod. I like that feature of UTCOMP...but when are server is full it was causing some lag so we had to remove it. We are now using your UTExtra(thanks again ProASM) for hit sounds...but I would love a force skin option.
          How is that different from how this works? I have used that before...just trying to remember how it was different from how this works...you mean clientside instead of serverside?

Originally posted by deuxhero View Post
          this is in testing now..

Comment

It is client side and forces the opposing teams skins to be a generic skin. Using this you can see your teamates kool skins, but can force your opponents to be the generic skin which is easier to see and kill!

Comment

ok..this is all serverside (only admin has control over what you see)..i understand now..

Comment

Originally posted by deuxhero View Post
                Done.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showt...85#post2247185

Comment

Why do admins want to force their choice of model onto the player??

Comment

i'd never do it...but some want the option..like most of the stuff ProAsm works on it is requested by someone...

Comment

Basically many servers dont like to run UTComp and hence use UTExtra for the hitsounds but need something to standardize the skins as many players use dark skins etc, so in this way everyone can be MrCrow or something on those lines which is easily recognisable etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X