UCMP4 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    these are the most awesome maps ever! i've been playing them now for 48 hours straight and now i'm worried that if I stop plaing i'll die!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have some disappointment with this pack. Only 3 maps I liked (DMMania, DMSpeos, and CTF map Talya)
    since its last UCMP pack for UT2004,

I will rate them in order..
    UCMP1 > UCMP3 > UCMP2 > UCMP4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome map pack as usual

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by .:ZiO:. View Post
    I'm glad you like it NakhtiUT3

-ZiO
    It is my new Antalus, seriously. You really did an excellent job ... glad to see you didn't quit mapping ... you just got better. Looking forward to seeing what you do with UT3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the comments and complements everyone!

Originally posted by NakhtiUT3 View Post
    This is really a great collection of levels. I just played all the DM maps several times and they are just great ... visually and gameplay the maps deliver across the board. Still I can't stop playing Hazel's CTF map and Z's Egyptian themed DM level. Those are definitely my two favs but the others are right there with it. This definitely extends UT2's life a bit longer while we wait anxiously for UT3.
    I'm glad you like it NakhtiUT3

-ZiO

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i played most of the maps..
    they look better than the ones from Ucmp1 and talya's trance music sounds good.
    as usual, the gameplay is on a high level!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you, everyone who played the maps! I hope it'll keep the love for this game strong until the next iteration arrives.

Originally posted by prograham View Post
    These maps are insane awesome. Well done. Honest curious question however: why is called the "trilogy"?
    It's a reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These maps are insane awesome. Well done. Honest curious question however: why is called the "trilogy"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally had a chance to download and play through all the maps.

Great job UCMP team!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i better start downloading this soon.

EDIT: i played it, its like the BEST out of the 4. i hope there will be a remake of these map packs for ut3 when it comes out, that would be so awesome.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man oh man, these maps rock hard. If the community can pump out this sort of work, the professionals will have to really step up their A-games, that's for sure. There are a few people in this group that Epic would be foolish not to work with.

These are maps that I'll hate to leave behind when UT3 comes out. I'd love to see them return in the new engine!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great Mappack! There are some excelent Maps inside

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well, thanks for the comments. Actually, his comments didn't get to me - I just felt it deserved a response; and I was straight up regarding the fan volume and fact that it is a more hit-scan/long range in some spots. I'd like to have feedback on anything folks would like to see updated, so I could consider putting out an LE version at some point.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Luv_Studd I just read what you said about your map on BU. Man you are so wrong ... I think you let that guy get to you a little bit. I really like your map and found it a ton a fun and visually it is perfect for the theme and is not at all out of place in this pack full of great looking maps. It is a really good map ... the bots are all over the place and the layout has good flow and feel. That's all I wanted to say.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    seems random... just happened 3 times in the one match then, in the 100A room i was up near flak my character walked without me even touching the keyboard forward to the flak, then right and dropped down near the 100A spawn, then forward and left.
    also had it happen at the 2 25+ health pickups down low near the minigun.
    also happened in the middle arena at the lift near the link gun below the double damage.

heh i think it is just my computer though i find it strange it only happens in this map, ill drop my detail settings maybe its emitter effects.

EDIT: low details seem to have fixed it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X