No announcement yet.

UCMP4 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes- Moonflyer detailed some of the secrets in the readme.

-Axe

Comment

yeah, good work

Comment

i love you....

Comment

The huge File is Online !

Ucmp 1 2 3 and 4

http://www.ut-x.net/component/option...130/Itemid,62/

Comment

Originally posted by Terror_Force View Post
            The huge File is Online !

Ucmp 1 2 3 and 4

http://www.ut-x.net/component/option...130/Itemid,62/
            Thanks, we need more European mirrors.

Comment

This is really a great collection of levels. I just played all the DM maps several times and they are just great ... visually and gameplay the maps deliver across the board. Still I can't stop playing Hazel's CTF map and Z's Egyptian themed DM level. Those are definitely my two favs but the others are right there with it. This definitely extends UT2's life a bit longer while we wait anxiously for UT3.

Comment

Very nice, can't wait to check these out!

Edit: love DM-UCMP4-Elucidation, such an awesome map!

Comment

dunno how they actually go gameplay wise yet as ive only just walked through them all in single player... but i think Virility is the best looking map of the pack. (prob cause the visual style is very similar to my own style :P)

well done on the pack to everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by eviL<3 View Post
                    Very nice, can't wait to check these out!

Edit: love DM-UCMP4-Elucidation, such an awesome map!
                    Thanks- I'm glad you like it.
                    I appreciate it.

-Axe

Comment

i have a weird problem on Speos... i cant think of anything that would cause such a problem in a map, but its only happening on this one map and not any other... (its happened twice now out of the 2 times ive played the map)
                      ill just be playing and then randomly ill be stuck walking in the same direction regardless of what keys i press (or not pressing any keys)

anyone else noticed this or is it just my pc?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookWoods View Post
                        i have a weird problem on Speos... i cant think of anything that would cause such a problem in a map, but its only happening on this one map and not any other... (its happened twice now out of the 2 times ive played the map)
                        ill just be playing and then randomly ill be stuck walking in the same direction regardless of what keys i press (or not pressing any keys)

Oddness, I've checked this and I didn't run into the problem so I can't help you get it sorted I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by ChookWoods View Post

I play this map all the time and I have not noticed any problems with it whatsoever. Sorry.

Comment

Are you playing in fullscreen mode? My movement will sometimes "stick" when I play the game in windowed mode.

Comment

yes im playing fullscreen. i guess ill just put it down to my own pc causing a problem... if i can be bothered tomorrow ill open up the map in unrealed see if i can notice anything that may be affecting my computer, as my pc isnt exactly the fastest by todays standards.

Comment

Is the movement always sticking in the same spot or is it in seemingly random spots?

Comment

Working...
                                X