UT2004 Mod - Strike Force v4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Mod - Strike Force v4.1

I don't know if some of you have tried out this mod yet but it has GREATLY improved since it was first released. There are a TON of European players but not as many Americans. I thought I'd stop by because I know everyone here owns UT2004. The mod is AWESOME now and I recommend you download it and give it a try.

If you want to download it right now and give it a try please go to www.strikeforcegame.com , there are plenty of mirrors.

If you want more information on this mod please visit the community forums @ www.strikeforcemod.com

Thx for reading guys!
    UT Forever!

Say... I remember using a mod like this before!

If it's the same thing I used, then it's gone through major updates!

Comment

this mod looks kinda cool, except for the fact i cant play...
      the game starts, but nothing happens, im stuck in spectator view. Theres probably oething i need to do, but im not sure.
      Got any ideas?

Comment

Type endround in the console.

Comment

That doesnt help.
          Its like im stuck in spectator mode or soemthing... this is really annoying.
          However, it seemd to work jsut fine on multipalyer... it jsut does that when i try practice.

Comment

Ah well, not the best mod anyway.

Comment

I remember loving the heck out of this on UT but the first version for 2004 had something missing. It must have been apparent if things like "old inventory system is back" make the top of the changes list. Will have to try later.

Too bad there was some kind of troopers-like meltdown.

Comment

Working...
              X