• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Can't wait for the new stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oki Doke that makes sense i may be a few days gettin round to it tho, i am going to set my mind to learning some Ucode.

DeadMatt

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so...spiders/nades/redeamer/sheild/rocket/avril/linkproj,goo.

and the ones you remove is
    ARfire,mini,linkbeam,sniper,LG,shock.

lalala ^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Then leave out all hitscan weapons... sounds like win-win to me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't think so, probably because of the sheer pain-in-the-arseness of warpzones
    Not to mention the lack of hitscan being able to pass thru

Leave a comment:

• replied
    remember
    only projectails, people, can go through warp zones.
    instant hit cant because it has nothing to show its path.
    vehicles where added after the code for warpzone was made, and vehicles to lowgrade for them, besides are there any offical maps with warp zones from epic?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lorin-Slasher View Post
    Bug Report: Bullets don't hit the opponents above/below you. Only projectiles can.
    Not a bug, limitation of the warpzone.
    Warpzones are nothing more than a massive teleporter that allows players and projectiles(but not vehicles)

Try using an invisible texture. Like... The Hellbender's Windshield!
    Nah, there's a better way that involves a black texture and inverting how UEd/2k4 displays it http://angelmapper.com/tutorials/warpzone.htm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Misread, sorry.

Bug Report: Bullets don't hit the opponents above/below you. Only projectiles can.
    and I saw a swift skaarj skin when I jumped.
    Try using an invisible texture. Like... The Hellbender's Windshield!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The idea is awesome but the presentation is horrible. The grey stone blocks leave something to be desired, and the video mostly shows an uncertain player (falling off ledges, using Assault Rifle primary). With some nice textures, a cool skybox, a slight bit of detail, a lot more weapons and someone who knows what he's doing in the demo vid, this would rock.

Originally posted by Lorin-Slasher View Post
    Easy XYZ
    Are you trying to be funny or did you just misread my name?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm

a Micro-planet huh? So that'd be like.... DM-2ndSpaceBeacon 2004? =D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There you all go i've sorted it all out sorry about the scratting around, also i do know there are a number of missaligned walls on this map, of which i didnt notice before, i may fix these i might just build a new map thats more interesting (this is more of a tech, demo lol) give me some inspiration for a good map using this idea... cheers!!!! (see the first post in thread for screeny and vid)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
    This sounds very interesting, but could I perhaps see some screenies before I download it?
    It's basically a map with a warpzone just low enough to transport you when you doublejump
    Texture alignment and lighting can be a ***** when you use a warpzone

DeadMatt: It isn't that hard to put a pair of screenshots on Imageshack, Photobucket or any of the 50 billion free image hosts out there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, he does have a point, there's a reason why Epic's posting rules state to put screenshots in release threads. People usually like to know what they're getting before bothering to get it. Hopefully the Youtube video will be up soon. But in the meantime, one or two screenies would be quite nice, indeed. The concept sounds really interesting, though... Looking forward to the vid.

Originally posted by DeadMatt View Post
    GO TO HELL !, you've posted 19 times and all you can do is heckle i spent time making this, and all you to is moan u lame3auce
    Easy, mate. He was just saying what almost everyone is thinking when they see a release post with nothing but text in it. That's not exclusive to your post, everyone who did the same recieved the same kind of comments. And one might argue if it is a wise move to put someone down because he has just 19 posts when the own postcount is only 8 posts higher...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Easy XYZ, He could be keeping it a surprise for those who DO get it.

And he said it was on his site!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This sounds very interesting, but could I perhaps see some screenies before I download it? Usually, when someone doesn't post screenies, it's because the map is fugly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X