No announcement yet.

Furious Steals - v1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANick, commenting so quickly after your first impressions of the mod helps no-one. It's the sort of unintelligent comment that only prevents people from trying things out for themselves. That said, you really do have a point in that I haven't actually given any indication of what the game is about or what it features - and those things mightn't be immediately obvious from the beginning. With that in mind, I've updated the first post with some information on what the mod entails. Thanks for that.

Comment

such a funy mod xD

Comment

A lot of fun on LAN-parties because of this one Very nice implementation of physics, maybe you should consider developing some kind of physics-based gametype?

Comment

Are there any summon codes for the cars incase I want to use them in ut2k4?

Comment

Umm sure I guess, but you'd have to copy a few of the packages out of the mod folder and into your UT2004 folder for that to work. Object names are as follows:

furiousCars.CARJeep
            furiousCars.CARRice
            furiousCars.CARVan

Comment

We made it for lan play is pretty much the simplest answer I can give you.
              sorry! We're just too lame to maintain a server. Even if we did, you'd get such a low ping overseas you've gotta question the worthwhileness of it.

Comment

Working...
              X