CTF-DG-Aether by DGUnreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DGUnreal
    I debated on putting a specular on the fish to simulate the shiny wet scale surface normally associated with them.
    Not because you'd expect it but because your current texture looks like it had specular.

Comment

I still wanna know what the birdPoo trigger does exactly....LOL

Whats it do DG?

I wanna trigger some poop...

Comment

Walk close behind the bird fountain on the water castle side and you will see...

Comment

Is there a "SlickBirdPoo" in the wroks...hehe

Your a nutcase DG, great work man!!!!

Comment

Shred Prince I think if you keep sucking the **** oops I mean poo out of DG's *** then his head will emplode! Golly gee whillikers DG your such a swell guy!

The bird poo trigger has become the highlight of the map which says alot about a level no kidding!

Comment

NICE!!! Can't wait to try it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ANick View Post
                Shred Prince I think if you keep sucking the **** oops I mean poo out of DG's *** then his head will emplode! Golly gee whillikers DG your such a swell guy!

The bird poo trigger has become the highlight of the map which says alot about a level no kidding!
                FYI the bird poo tigger is but one of many custom scripts DG has made for this map.THis requires alot of skill, and imagination.

This is not the main feature of the map.IT is far from it, it is a TINY neuance.
                I think you should play the map before you just come spam a thread.

DG is a "swell guy".

I don't kiss DG's *** dood, I give him his MAD PROPS, that HE DESERVES.

I feel like DG should get LOTS of respect from anyone.

With me respect is something you EARN.DG has earned MASSIVE respect from me.

DG is madly skilled, and I somewhat Idolize him as what I'd like to be like as a mapper.

If this annoys DG I'll stop.....

You can call me a DG FAN!!!

This guys has helped me out alot too with my work, and spends LOTS of his time to help MANY MANY others besides myself.

Plus I just KEEP getting amazed by DG.

I'll think ok, I'm gettin there, and DG goes and just blows my mind

I'm not being and *** ramora, I'm just showing my IMMENSE respect.

It's like being star struck sorta.

I feel like this guy should be working for Epic or someone else, and were luck to even have him.

No disprespect to Hourences, a great mapper, but I think DG is right there with him, and should command the same respect amont the community as him. I reserve the right to rave all I want, if you don't like it, don't read it....

DG, am I'm kissin butt? (be serious)

Comment

Chill folks.

Comment

Personally I think having a deadly whirlpool or other more-analagous feature would have been better for the balance of the sides than the goo trigger -- Although the latter is pretty funny, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
                      Personally I think having a deadly whirlpool or other more-analagous feature would have been better for the balance of the sides than the goo trigger -- Although the latter is pretty funny, heh.
                      Actually that is a very good idea...
                      Wish I had thought of that.

I'll have to spank my beta-testers for not coming up with that one...

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                        Chill folks.
                        We be chilled

BioPoo Trigger!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X