Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo-Classic Rocket Launcher

Description
    This mutator replaces all Rocket Launchers with Neo-Classic Rocket Launchers similar to those seen in UT2007. Primary fire fires single rockets. Holding altfire loads the barrels. Pressing primary fire while loading cycles fire modes. First press switches to spiral rockets, second to grenades, third back to flat rockets.

Last update
    20 September 2006

Compatibility
    • UT2004 Megapack
    • Full bot support.
    • Full net support.
    Website
    XS Vehicles - An UT2004 mod by T-Shinzon and Xyx

Credits
    • Concept by Epic.
    • Lead programming by Xyx.
    • Fire mode selection code by Xyx.
    • Bot support by Xyx.
    • Fire mode indicator code and textures by Farseer.
    • Grenades by Farseer.
    • Net support by porkmanii.
    • Stat support by porkmanii.
    Screenshots

Download
    NeoClassicRocketLauncher_1.zip

Comments
    This project originates from fuegerstef's request to try out the Rocket Launcher fire mode system Epic selected for UT2007. I had some initial reservations but it works out nicely.

This version differs in nothing except the version number from the last beta.

Feedback appreciated.

EDIT: New version, same download link. Same package name but with a 1 tagged on.

Comment

still working on this Xyx?

Comment

And if only it had a cool Ut2k7 looking model to it. *sigh*

Comment

why not? you could still make it, then use the batchexport command, and put the model's name in the static command under default properties. then recompile it.

Comment

How about the UC1 Rox model???

at least it'd look different.

I can provide this, and maybe even try to recolor the skin, and make it more orange than grey.
            I played with it for about 5 minutes to color it a generic orange, and here is what it looks like:

I can put more time into it, and make it look kinda cool.

I know it's not the UT2007 one, but at leat it'd be a actual "Unreal" RL thats fairly unknown.

Just PM me.

Shoot you could use it as a placeholder until someone makes a really nice version of this model (ut2007). Too bad I know there are others who have already made this model but will not share it.....and thats been the case for well over a year or so.

Comment

It doesn't require any different looks.

And that orange looks really horrible to me...

Comment

Well others asked for a distinct model, was just trying to help: I made that orange skin in like 3 minutes.

I know I'm intrested in this myself, bu tnot until it has a unique model. IM so sick or the UT2004 RL I could scream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Comment

I think its safe to say we won't be seeing any new look on this particular rocket launcher. It may look like the old worn UT2003 rocket launcher but inside its beautiful, Unique. Just plain fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                    And if only it had a cool Ut2k7 looking model to it. *sigh*
                    That'd be like holding Gael in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Miko View Post
                      I think its safe to say we won't be seeing any new look on this particular rocket launcher. It may look like the old worn UT2003 rocket launcher but inside its beautiful, Unique. Just plain fun.

What a shame, cause looks factor into "fun" for some

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can do something about that if you tried.

Comment

Well it's not my project, but appreciate the vote of confidence..

Comment

wow xyx, you really have come up with lots of mods

Comment

and xyx will probably come up with (and possibly finish) more mods if we give him our moral support. Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X