Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so im not a midget?

Comment

Fine, fine job, BigJim. *This* is the kind of adventure I was hoping would come out of the new gametype. Proud to see this as part of the OSM Adventure library of maps.

Comment

well looks like i've some downloading to do, i do like campaigns, and this sounds like fun.
        ps is there a link to the other OSM sets

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
          well looks like i've some downloading to do, i do like campaigns, and this sounds like fun.
          ps is there a link to the other OSM sets
          Check the OSM page over at unrealplayground.com

there's also links in this forum, if you browse the past couple of pages, which may have links that don't require registration.

Comment

thanks outpt, i registered anyway and dl'd bigjim's , yours and the other so i'll be playing tonight

Comment

what, you want a plot for co-op?

The guys in the chambers in the room with Dave also lived, but under captains orders they are not to say anything and let Dave do the talking

Comment

I got a folder of pics I took while going through the levels.

I'd post them here and now but there's no uploader system here. I'd use Imageshack but this damned school's filter, "BESS," is blocking everything and everyone's too %$#@ing lazy to fix it!

... sorry I ranted didn't I?

anyway, I'll try to put some of the pics on later. Small warning: Some could be spoilers.

Comment

@ BigJim:I am sorry I did not try this a lot sooner, this is very very nice. I especially liked the direction you went in the end with the last level, very fitting. Are you still working on UseOfWeapons2?

Comment

Originally posted by meowcat View Post
                    @ BigJim:I am sorry I did not try this a lot sooner, this is very very nice. I especially liked the direction you went in the end with the last level, very fitting.
                    Thanks mate, appreciated. Good on yer' too to reply to a (nearly) year old thread too. <3

Originally posted by meowcat View Post
                    Are you still working on UseOfWeapons2?
                    **** straight I am! (see sig)

Been working on it since February - I'll be posting an announcement thread in a few days, & take my word for it the next one will rule ***.
                    (if the UT3 demo hasn't shut down the internet by then of course.. )

Comment

Working...
                    X