No announcement yet.

CTF-1on1-Hourglass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That line even works on women sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by INIQUITOUS
      She's made 3 other CTF maps aswel btw all of them excellent as expected from Hazel.
      oh, didn't know that, i'll have to try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi
        That line even works on women sometimes.
        STOP! that’s off the radar mate. Get back on topic fast before the Epic squadron hunt you down.

Comment

Cool style, the only thing worth mentioning looks wise is the shiny metal on the lower route, but you already heard that from me :P
          Gameplay wise it's slightly different from Joust and the fact that you can't see from flag to flag makes it a little more interesting too, IMO. Given that it's ubersmall it doesn't cater to everyone's tastes, but it's a nice little 'breather' in between bigger CTF maps. Good job!

Comment

Yeah, it is almost like DMCTF, you need to kill the opponent most of the time to get a chance to make a flag capture.

Comment

Very nice level, Hazel. Frantic to be sure.
              Good visual design as is custom w/ your work.
              Gameplay is, as I'm reading, not for everyone, but it definitely is a nice change of pace.

Good job.

-Axe

Comment

Great job and a wonderfull MAP=>Gameplay is a little bit different but I like that=>great!!

Comment

I think it's really cool! My new favorite 1v1 ctf map.

Comment

zomg I nearly missed this. Just downloaded. All your maps are simply awesome and I've a few up on my server ( bar Collateral(?) which crashed it ) but nevermind. Can't wait to check this out later. Many thanks

Comment

Thanks Klasnic

Originally posted by klasnic View Post
                      I've a few up on my server ( bar Collateral(?) which crashed it ) but nevermind.
                      I haven't seen it crash a server before. Any chance you could send over some info about the server (what OS it runs on, mutators, gametype etc.) and log messages if there are any? I might be able to help or check if there's something wrong with the map

Comment

Thanks Hazel. Sure I'll post the info later. I'll put the map back up just to get the error. Offhand I can tell you;

Linux OS
                        UT2k4 v3355
                        Gametype=CTF
                        Mutators=No Superweapons (no others except UTAN server actor)

I vaguely remember the log saying it was missing a package of some kind. If it's relevant most of CBP2 is not installed (apart from the CTF maps).

I'll get the package name later from the log file and edit this post

[EDIT #1]Server switch level: CTF-Collateral
                        Log: Browse: CTF-Collateral?Game=XGame.xCTFGame?Mutator=XWeapons.Mu tNoSuperWeapon,UTANBanManager102.MutUTAN?GameStats =True?MaxPlayers=12
                        Warning: Failed to load 'BenTropicalSM01': Can't find file for package 'BenTropicalSM01'

[EDIT #2]I just had a look at my own 2k4 folder and the file's there. I'm guessing it's an ECE file(?). There's no ECE content on the server. If it is I'll just throw it up there and should be good to go with Collateral too \o/

Thanks again

On the subject of Hourglass, it's a definite keeper and going straight onto the server too. Joust is a popular one so I'm sure this will be played twice as much. Terrific work as usual and thanks again

Comment

As usual Hazel! You rule! I am a big fan of your work!

Comment

Originally posted by klasnic View Post
                            [EDIT #1]Server switch level: CTF-Collateral
                            Log: Browse: CTF-Collateral?Game=XGame.xCTFGame?Mutator=XWeapons.Mu tNoSuperWeapon,UTANBanManager102.MutUTAN?GameStats =True?MaxPlayers=12
                            Warning: Failed to load 'BenTropicalSM01': Can't find file for package 'BenTropicalSM01'

[EDIT #2]I just had a look at my own 2k4 folder and the file's there. I'm guessing it's an ECE file(?). There's no ECE content on the server. If it is I'll just throw it up there and should be good to go with Collateral too \o/
                            Yes it's an ECE file, thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Hehe I now have all your CTF maps on the server (working perfectly) and all your maps period on my machine, Hazel. Can't wait for your next

Comment

As said on BuF map is awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X