Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Kandhar FINAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Kandhar FINAL

NAME: DM-Kandhar FINAL

VERSION: FINAL RELEASE

COMPATIBILITY: UT2004,Patch 3355 and higher

DESCRIPTION: Big underground Map with Gothic/Mediaval/Industrial Elements.Best Player Account 8-12.After two Betas is the Final out.I`ll hope you enjoy it.

SPECIAL CREDITS TO: Community Members=>Luv_Studd,King Mango,Manticore,share_the_pain,BIOS,Sjosz,Oldman(C o30),
    cUnNiNg_StUnTs,MerCen@ry,sHoKaZuLu,Sarge-David,Mr.Suicide,p2xelgen,
    Nyk,Freakin`Bastard and Overrandom for support,comments and suggestions
    during the Beta Tests!!!

DOWNLOADS:

http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=5774

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...ont&subid=5466

http://www.map-factory.org/ut-2004/d...ch/kandhar-559

MapRaider

ut-Xnet

unrealtournament2004/filefront.com

UT Unlimited Review (91/100)

http://utunlimited.beyondunreal.com/...:?page_id=5206

Screenshots:

Looks cool, will download and add to our servers when I get home in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by frisp
      Looks cool, will download and add to our servers when I get home in the morning.
      THX I`m glad YOU like it

Comment

looks great! *downloading*

Comment

Nice looking map. I found it at FileFront after visiting Mapraider. I can hardly believe how dull Unreal Playground actually is, it never works straight up and I have to tinker around with my registration information again and again.

Comment

ut-X.net Download

http://www.ut-x.net/component/option...tails/gid,121/
            (no reg DL !)

Comment

Originally posted by <|StP|>
              looks great! *downloading*
              THX again

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7
                Nice looking map. I found it at FileFront after visiting Mapraider. I can hardly believe how dull Unreal Playground actually is, it never works straight up and I have to tinker around with my registration information again and again.
                Oh yes.sometimes is the Line some kind of dull,but that`s Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Terror_Force
                  Thank YOU VERY,VERY MUCH=>It`s some kind of a little Promotion=>and I think It`s really,really great THX again,and again....

Comment

Originally posted by Circus
                    Is this a complete scratch map! Looks pretty good but also looks like a layout of an older map I used to play!

Anyway good job to you as I have known most German mappers and modders of Unreal over the years to be quite good!
                    First of all,I had NEVER ,and again NEVER copied some other Maps or even think about it!!!All my Maps are created alone from my Fantasy!!! Because of that,I´m not even making some Remakes or something like that. I tried to
                    map something new,something not like other Maps=>and that`s the Way I map

And the second,thanks for a great compliment.I appreciate it very much

Comment

Great job LittleMOM! Fun map & nice looking too!

Comment

This is very much improved from the early Beta (alpha?) I tried out a few weeks ago! You took a wierd combination of themes and mixed them together quite well.

Very nice lighting too. Some may not like the assortment of colors, but it's unique and welcome to these eyes. Muchbetter lighting than I've been doing.

I'm looking forward to your next map! Great job LM.

Comment

Wow, this really came out great LittleMOM. Fantastic job.

Comment

Alright been waiting for this map. One more going over and if plays well on to are server to see how the regulars like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luv_Studd
                              Great job LittleMOM! Fun map & nice looking too!
                              Originally posted by sHoKaZuLu
                              Wow, this really came out great LittleMOM. Fantastic job.

THX you both Your Suggestions and Support helped me to make the final
                              cut of the Map

Comment

Working...
                              X