• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah he is right its more of a cascade effect generator

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by neogeo0823
    correct me if im wrong, but is that a set of three ginormous diodes, two electrical capacitors and two flux capacitors? lol what are you guys, fools? thatll never make lightning! the only thing that that will creat is a full wave rectified time dialation bubble! duh!
    "Suspension of Disbelief", fool. Do you have it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe the whole Skirth/Human war can be turned into a full blown TC when UT2K7 comes out. That would be cool to see the history of this conflict and where some of these crazy alien weapons come from. But anyway looking forward to the Magnum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by råZør
    And the Skirth? What do they look like?
    Don't bother, we (the BW community) have asked RS many many times about them and still nothing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is definitely a bug, the Magnum will come with BW2.0.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN THOSE COMPACITERS ARE HUGE!!!! Those have to carry enough volts and watts to make lightning or atleast a huge slatic shock. And then there are the lightning jars on the gun also to help with the voltage levels and of course all the piping and wireing that somehow connect to the front of the gun somehow making Zeus Greek God's lighting bolts rain through the front of the gun giving the target a "Shock To the Syste"

OK that helps me out but I still wonder why the magnum is selectable in worms and other weapon replacers that aren't directly to the ballistic mutator
    (hope that makes sence) Guess that be a bug for v1.72 cause its selectable but there isn't a mesh or nothing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice screen Buffy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yay new screenshot !

work with DW
    [screenshot]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7573/dwbwih2.jpg[/screenshot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey

flamer and magnum coming sometime..

we do know about electronics, and we do know that those 3 diodes, and capacitors wont make lightning IRL, but would it look cooler without? maybe u noticed the coils everywhere.. thats a step toward lightning

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TortiseTank MK6
    I saw a flammer I want to burn stuff. Also I've seen a magnum on the weapon list when using worms and its not useable? The magnum is on BW w/o this weapon pack????
    The magnum, the flamer and more guns will come with BW 2.0 when it is released sometime in the coming months.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cyberax
    correct me if im wrong, but is that a set of three ginormous diodes, two electrical capacitors and two flux capacitors? lol what are you guys, fools? thatll never make lightning! the only thing that that will creat is a full wave rectified time dialation bubble! duh!

( great gun! im about to go use it on some unsuspecting fools )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3199 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: Sapphire RADEON X700 PRO (6599)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (HVCMk9_SideArc DM-Phobos2.HVCMk9_SideArc, Function BWBPTwo.HVCMk9_SideArc.PostBeginPlay) <- ULevel::SpawnActor <- (HVCMk9_SideArc) <- UObject::execClassContext <- (HVCMk9Attachment DM-Phobos2.HVCMk9Attachment @ Function BWBPTwo.HVCMk9Attachment.PostNetBeginPlay : 008F) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (HVCMk9Attachment DM-Phobos2.HVCMk9Attachment, Function BWBPTwo.HVCMk9Attachment.PostNetBeginPlay) <- ULevel::SpawnActor <- (HVCMk9Attachment) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (xDeathMatch DM-Phobos2.xDeathMatch, Function UnrealGame.DeathMatch.PendingMatch.Timer) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Phobos Moon 2 <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer
    Filefrom have screenshot so .. is miss take ?
    http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...k_2_UMOD;70103
    The screenshots on filefront were incorrectly posted there!
    They are not the correct ones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mike.S
    Am I the only one who get's an error message everytime I try to use it?
    Shame, cuz it really looks like the dopest weapon ever made for ut2k4
    You have to have BW 1.72 first before you can use this weapon, methinks...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw a flammer I want to burn stuff. Also I've seen a magnum on the weapon list when using worms and its not useable? The magnum is on BW w/o this weapon pack????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X