Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS-StarGate

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=9379

You have all been selected becoure you are the best of the best!! Ahh well face it noone else was stupid enough to sign up for this mission...

Some info would be nice (check forum rules).
    Anyway, stargate theme is always appreciated. Downloading.

Comment

You should have had it beta tested first, so many faults that I don't know where to start. I do understand English is not your native tongue but some basic spell checking as well as asking others would have helped polish up the messages.

Map errors and faults, I will only start with one as I am sure others will comment.

Attacking temple door, to the left of the temple is a mighty big hole

Treat this as a beta and I am sure others will give you more authorative guidance (I am not a great AS player). I have to admit though, I felt it was all over too quick and I do have my game setting at 3 so bots are not that dumb!! Hopefully netplay will bring out the best in it.

Duca

Comment

I have to say adding around circle with some odd centre part does not make this a stargate map. There is nothing here that even remotely resembles star-gate. So for me this was highly disappointing. I was hopping for a true feeling that I was actuly playing in a star gate level.

Comment

Working...
        X