• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SlowMotionCombo

Name: SlowMotionCombo

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: UT2004

Description: Adds a Combo that reduces the game speed (0.6 x Normal Gamespeed), the Player who activated the combo can walk and shoot faster then the other players. (activate the combo witch forward, backward, forward, backward)

Credits: me

Homepage: http://www.stp.de.tt/index.php?area=...SloMoCombo.php (German)

Download: SloMoCombo.zip (5KB^^)

Great fun combo mutator. Play this with Ballistic Weapons and you are guaranteed a fun time. Thanks for thinking this up. One question though I've always had about adr combos and bots and maybe you know the answer: How come bots don't know how to use user created adr combos? Not that I want them to be able to use this one but I am curious. If you don't know no biggie.

Comment

Bot.uc:

Code:
      var string ComboNames[4];

if ( ComboName ~= "Random" )
      			ComboName = ComboNames[Rand(ArrayCount(ComboNames))];
      		else if ( ComboName ~= "DMRandom" )
      			ComboName = ComboNames[1 + Rand(ArrayCount(ComboNames) - 1)];

...defaultproperties...

ComboNames(0)="xGame.ComboSpeed"
           ComboNames(1)="xGame.ComboBerserk"
           ComboNames(2)="xGame.ComboDefensive"
           ComboNames(3)="xGame.ComboInvis"
      you would have to replace a default-comboName with a custom-comboName in the ComboNames Array, but the bots can only use 4 different combos or you have to code a new botclass...

Comment

Thanks for clearning that up for me.

Comment

your download link brings this up

You are not authorized to view this page
          You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the ziegenpeter.zi.funpic.de home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
          Internet Explorer

Comment

hm, my server is down... it's a free server^^ i hope it will go online soon..

Comment

i uploaded the file at filefront now

SloMoCombo.zip

Comment

how do you activate it?

Comment

forward, backward, forward, backward^^

Comment

Looks like fun, downloading. One suggestion, though: why not replace the Speed combo in the bots' list with yours? They have kinda-sorta the same effect, and the bots might even use it intelligently.

Comment

i thought most players wouldn't be so happy when many bots use this combo

Comment

Originally posted by mahalis
                        Looks like fun, downloading. One suggestion, though: why not replace the Speed combo in the bots' list with yours? They have kinda-sorta the same effect, and the bots might even use it intelligently.
                        yeah that would be great as long as it only replaced it with that while running the slow combo, wouldn't want bots trying to pull that combo off when the mut wasn't on.

Comment

Working...
                        X