• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MonsterPackINIv3

Name: MonsterPackINIv3
    Author: INIQUITOUS
    Filename: MonsterPackINIv3.zip (3.93MB)
    Release Date: 24/08/06
    Credits: All the creators of the skins.jediknight2 darkforces.
    Software used: UnrealEd, PhotoShop Elements, Maya
    Compatibility: UT2004 and if any problems arise with magdalena, then patch to version 3369 (3369 atleast, at time of release)

Changes in this version:
    More error messages fixed.
    Seperated the monsters so they no longer rely on each other.
    Added 1 new monster (GiantGasBagINI).
    Made a new version of Magadlena for Linux systems - MagdalenaLinuxINIv3. This version doesn't spawn the babyblueskaarj and is safe to use with any other system.
    Also made 2 different versions of the Effigy monster, 1 for RPG and 1 for normal/Insta invasion.

The SuperMonsterPreloadv2 is recommended for use to help reduce lag as it supports all these monsters and more.

Bender v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, shouts a bender taunt when he dies, He throws beer bottles at you and burps! (Bender Brau).

Wehtam DoomLord & IceLord v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, Redeemers now display "Denied" message when shot down with announcer "denied" sound triggered.

Effigy (BigJoe) v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, Big "Boss" who shoots redeemers and shouts at everyone.Redeemers now display "Denied" message when shot down with announcer "denied" sound triggered. You can configure what he says.

Dark Trooper & Storm Trooper v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, Characters from Star Wars, with blaster rifles and star wars sounds.

Imperial Probe Droid v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, floating droid from Star Wars (with Star Wars sounds).

Magdalena v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, her Projectiles spawn babyblueskaarj that have a lifetime of 5 seconds.

Droid2k4 v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, another Star Wars character, also has a configurable weapon and health.

GiantGasBagINI v3 - Configurable health. This is just a different version of the GiantGasBag monster I made for a friend, changed the skin a bit and some projectile effects.

Monsta v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, death effect FPS improved. (has been known to fall under terrain sometimes)

Glass v3 - Configurable health, configurable damage, random ambient sounds/screams. Custom sounds.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Always read the readme!!

cool, but can someone post a download mirror for the monsta skin/model/thing?

as the website thats had its url posted in the readme isnt finished, and the models page is inaccesible.

the only model i couldnt get >_<

this is gonna sound whiney and boring....but......

anyone got download (working) mirrors to the satoremonsterpack, and monstermanager?

Comment

You can get Satoremonsterpackv120 from my site and also MonsterManager1.8. I'll try and find another download source for the Monsta skin.

SatoreMonsterPackv120

MonsterManager1.8

Comment

Nice work.

Mix these with custom weapons from WeaponStuff and you have a fun offline experience.

Comment

Thanks again INIQUITOUS for yet again more fun for Invasion.

Thanks Buffy for your ever presence in posting additional help and of course those screenshots of yours.

Duca

Comment

OMG, Bender!!! I pwn Benders *****!!!

Comment

thanks buffy, i'll update the links on my site and also the readme

Comment

INIQUITOUS, still working hard I see! I have been pretty busy since I've last spoke/posted but as always keep up the good work. Are all of your monsters now compat with RPG?

Comment

Hi! Yes they are all compatible except for the StormTrooper, he still holds a blaster rifle (i thought it only appropriate)

Comment

thank you kind sirs for your mirrors ^^

it LIIIVES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by INIQUITOUS
                      Hi! Yes they are all compatible except for the StormTrooper, he still holds a blaster rifle (i thought it only appropriate)
                      Heck yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X