Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by INIQUITOUS View Post
    Credits: Me, Ovel for the original sacrifice and necromancy code of which mine have been based and greatly improved upon.!

Rofl....thats class

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zoro View Post
    The mutator simply cannot do this at the moment - it will have to be modified to allow this option to be included.
    I'll have a look when i get home later on if you would like.

Daniel
    Sure i could use the help. I would really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The mutator simply cannot do this at the moment - it will have to be modified to allow this option to be included.
    I'll have a look when i get home later on if you would like.

Daniel

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm running a Druids RPG invasion server and i'm having trouble configuring the ini file on this mod. As of now it takes all your adrin when you rez someone can anyone help me make it so it takes just 100 adrin instead of all. Here's the way my ini file looks like right now. I would be very grateful.

[ComboNecrov2.ComboNecromancy]
    //(4 by default) How many points should the adren-player receive for reviving a teammate?
    fNecroScoreAward=50.000000
    //
    //(25 by default) If half of the adren-player's health is < this, then give the revived player this health - Set to 0 to give full health (or max health for this round in TAM, if challenge mode is enabled)
    iMinHealthOnRevive=25
    //
    //(25.0 by default) If half of the adren-player's shield is < this, then give the revived player this shield - Set to 0 to give full shield (or max shield for this round in TAM, if challenge mode is enabled)
    fMinShieldOnRevive=25.0
    //
    //(true by default) Should the adren-player sacrifice half of his health + shield for the revived player? - If either iMinHealthOnRevive or fMinShieldOnRevive is set to 0, this is disabled
    bSacrificialOffering=false
    //
    //(100 by default) For games such as Invasion, set this to ~1000, but for TAM, 50-100 should suffice (this is used to compare against a player's score)
    iRandomGeneratorSeed=100

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There's no adrenaline in Assault.

The combo for this baby is BBFF.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this sounds real cool
    i wish there was a way to add new combo's and have bots use em too

what combo this? LeftLeft?

i wonder how this could work in Assault....could spawn someone before the countdown could be useful...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Credits: Me, Ovel for the original sacrifice and necromancy code of which mine have been based and greatly improved upon.
    Was only a matter of time before you turned up ....very petty...Maybe next time you should think/read first?

Thanks Jrubzjeknf and Hazel...

..lets move on

edit: actually i feel this mutator is more of a community effort now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LombudXa View Post
    LOL INI. Fairly lame to call the Necro code yours but I'm not surprised to see something like this
    Ini worked hard on this to squash lots of bugs and he credited the original authors. He doesn't claim to have written all the code himself.

I think it's kind of sad how you follow an ex-clan member onto another forum just to provoke them. We don't want any flame wars here thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Author: INIQUITOUS
    Credits: Me, Ovel for the original sacrifice and necromancy code of which mine have been based and greatly improved upon. Hazel.H for her help in getting necromancy to work with team based games. UIE Credits: Scrooloose and Screwball for their testing of the new and improved mutator. And ofcorse Zoro who helped make this combo more TAM friendly!
    He compiled and released the mutator, so yes, he is the author of this package.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL INI. Fairly lame to call the Necro code yours but I'm not surprised to see something like this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cuts off at ten syllables, I think, so it can't be quite what you wrote. The last word sounds like "life" or "night", but "life" seems more appropriate given the context.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "dark angel dark angel, bring me my night angel", right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it says "dark angel"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Funny for LMS games. I decided I hadn't had enough action the first ten lives, so I built up my adrenaline enough to revive everyone again so we could go another ten.

When you use the combo, is anything actually being said in that whispered chanting or is it just random gibberish to simulate it?

edit: Hey, this is a much older thread.... I thought it was more recent than this. Speaking of necro combos.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sometimes when playing on public with necrocombo ON, the player that gets ressed is stuck in spec mode. in other words, the adrenalin is used, but the player cant see himself playing. the player can move around but cant see anything except the player he was speccing.

i believe this happens when you spec the same guy who resurrected you. dunno if its a TAM bug or a necro bug, but its something to look into.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X