• Show
Clear All

New version of the Necro Combo

* UpDate*
    Version: 2.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Date: Aug 06
    Author: INIQUITOUS
    Credits: Me, Ovel for the original sacrifice and necromancy code of which mine have been based and greatly improved upon. Hazel.H for her help in getting necromancy to work with team based games. UIE Credits: Scrooloose and Screwball for their testing of the new and improved mutator. And ofcorse Zoro who helped make this combo more TAM friendly!

--------------------------------------
    Installation:

.u files go in the system folder
    .ucl files go in the system folder
    .int files go in the system folder
    .ini files go in the sytem folder

* ComboNecrov2 adds itself to the server packages automatically.

Description:

New version of the Necromancy combo, this version has 5 configurable goodies. (good for game types such as TAM)

Combo Necromancy
    Bring a team mate back from the dead! Support for INVASION and Team Games based on number of lifes e.g TeamArenaMaster.

Combo activation keys: BBFF (BACK BACK FORWARD FORWARD)

The Necro.ini file

Dont forget to change the ScoreAward here.

The Class Names for UT2Vote
    For Combo Necromancy the class name is: ComboNecrov2.Mutnecro

DownLoad New Version Here

sounds awesome.

Comment

So, does that mean a random team member gets resurrected?

Comment

Yes it does. I've seperated this combo from my ComboPackINI because alot of people thought the score award you get when bringing someone back was too high, so now i have made it configurable.

Comment

No idea because i've never played that.

Comment

Can this stuff be used in DM??

Comment

Since when has DM been a Team game? You could use it in TDM but i don't see the point as you respawn automatically anyway. You can use it with any kind of Invasion, TeamLastManStanding aka Elimination, TeamArenaMaster and any other Team games based on number of lifes.

Comment

Well it reminded me of the Vampir Adrenaline combo from UC2 from the name.

Now that would be cool.

Comment

well this certanly has my attention

Comment

If invis is disabled on the client, it disables the inputs for this custom combo. Quite annoying because the point of disabling invis on the client is to prevent accidentals.

It would make more sense if such was the case with radar (in 3.x) since they share the same inputs.

I keep all my input adren disabled, and just use the binds we've recently added in 3.12. A console command activation is something I'd advise for anyone making new adrenaline combos, as well as the option to disable the inputs client side.

Comment

Yes it's a strange bug, however if the server has Invis disabled then the combo will work, it works on my server and its out there on others....No idea why it disables this combo, as you said it would make more sense if it disabled a combo with the same activation keys.. and as such I have no idea why it does this. But i'm guessing its a bug on TAM's side.

But this bug only happens with TAM 3.x I believe. I use previous versions of TAM because I like them better

Comment

:/ Sorry to hear that. We won't be supporting 25x anymore.

Also I noticed in 257 attempted activation with an invalid target results in no effect, where as in 3.12, it burns your adren, gives you the reward, and simply doens't res anyone.

Just letting you know if you care. 3.12 is a lot cleaner code wise.

Comment

Originally posted by -AEnubis-
                          :/ Sorry to hear that. We won't be supporting 25x anymore.

Also I noticed in 257 attempted activation with an invalid target results in no effect
                          If there is no team member to revive then ofcorse there is no effect, a message is displayed telling you that there is no team member dead and then the combo is cancelled and it saves your adrenalin.

Comment

I understand that's how you planned it, I'm just letting you know it doesn't happen that way in 3.12.

Comment

how about a Maniac combo? When you activate it, you get all the cheats, AND Admin privaliges, AND god mode. Or is that MAJOR overkill? it only lasts for 5-10 seconds, and after it's used up all the adrenaline, it disables god mode and starts feeding on your health, after that's gone, your dead, so pretty much it's just a desperation combo for those looking for a quick kill, cause they do get the Redeemer.

Comment

Working...
                              X