No announcement yet.

DM-UC04-Deadbolt2k4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh, thank you for that... stupid me, will fix.

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince
      I guess since I'm a musician I do not carre.

Musicains tend to put it out there, and you decide: it's not going to be for everyone, that comes with the territory.
      Umm...not sure what kind of musician you are, but I played in a touring band for 10 years and feedback is definitely important in music as well. It's the fans who give you money- if they don't like your stuff and you aren't willing to listen to ideas, suggestions, criticism and improve then you won't make much money. Not to mention having to be able to take criticism of your work by the members in your own band.
      In anything in life- be it level design or music or anything- you will have to be willing to take feedback and use it or success will elude you.

Plus that UE2 is dang near old news.
      Have you checked NaliCity lately. There are still a ton of maps being released for UT99 and that's a seven-year-old engine. I doubt if UE2 will be disappearing anytime soon.

I honestly don't think this is how you normally are- but with threads about UC2 dirty laundry being aired in public view and a permissions thread and then this thread it's hard for us not in the 1% you apparently respect not to take offense to your comments and think that this truly is the way you are.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

-Axe

Comment

Musicains tend to put it out there, and you decide: it's not going to be for everyone, that comes with the territory.
        Then why bother with a beta? The sole purpose of a beta is to get feedback.

Comment

That's waht nobody seems to get: there were 3 betas for this map: I got all the feedback I need.

Whats so hard to understand?

Comment

这张地图能做以一些正派结垢, 以我所见武器太非常不被安置的但是我会交换高射炮以震动, 会删除额外生物(在链接附近) 并且会摆脱ONS 武器。总之我喜欢地图(未看早先化身) 而是作为细片不想要反馈... 。。

Duca

Comment

Ha cracked it

Originally posted by Ducatisto
              This map can do with some decent Jiegou, I can see the placement of arms is too great not to be a shock but I will exchange anti-aircraft guns, will be additional biological (in the vicinity of links) and will emerge from ons weapons. Overall I like the map (not read the earlier incarnation), but as a small piece of unwanted feedback

Duca

Comment

目をつぶってください、そして、3回頭をどんとたたいてください。

sp crack that...

Comment

screw that doesn't make sense when translated from Japanese, Korean or chinese to English.

Comment

I can crack binary #'s. but not encrypted ****: lol

Ok check this out:
                    http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3444

Thats like my oldest map ever.

I never did a forum for this one, and I am aware of many many ways it could improve.As far as I know, it's the only VDM map out there: maybe I shoud do a few more??

Well play it and go crazy on feedback.Despite the fact I had it running on two servers for two years,and have learned SO much more since this map was created, I still would'nt mind some feedback: suggestions on how to improve the core Idea: A snowy Pyramid VDM maps where raptors come out the pyramids:I already have some ideas for a crazy version of this in UT07.

I guess I could sum up what I mean using this map:If you play it. lets say you were like "The volume fog sux".Yeah I know.Thats kinda what I mean.

Comment

i've played other VDM maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants
                        screw that doesn't make sense when translated from Japanese, Korean or chinese to English.
                        Ha witch translation site do you use, cos I got duped

Here's the one I used:
                        http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

Comment

Originally posted by p2xelgen
                          Ha witch translation site do you use, cos I got duped

Here's the one I used:
                          http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

Lol, was Alta Vista Chinese (simplified). Was actually just some feedback and as he did not want any I thought I best disguise my thoughts!!

Duca

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants
                            i've played other VDM maps.
                            OH cool: links??

Are they for normal gameplay?

Comment

Great I love music, do you have any samples I could listen to. Like a download location or some thing.

Comment

OH cool: links??

Are they for normal gameplay?

Well i had them when i first join the unreal coumunity then after a few UT2k4 re-installs all the VDM maps were gone, try Mapraider, they might have some.

Comment

Working...
                                X