Doom3MonsterPack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks Bufferz you're my hero! Vagary can be used as a regular player cant it? The Pinky's animations are kinda twitchy. Any chance of updating the model with better animations? You should have packaged everything together. Having to hunt for other files to download sucks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can someone help me? The monsters aren't spawning ingame!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there is no version 3... but theres a version 2 and a new thread for that version, i removed the zip file from my site as v2 is out now. You can get v2 from my site

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What happened to the link for this file? I went to the link and the website and there is no version 3 on it? Also I have downloaded and installed v2 and also the animation but still get this error on pinky?

Warning: Failed to load 'DoomMonsterv2': Can't find file for package 'DoomMonsterv2'
    Warning: Failed to load 'Class DoomMonsterv2.Pinky': Can't find file for package 'DoomMonsterv2'

Now the file is there and I have re uploaded it all to make sure. Including this file UbHDM3Pack Animation file.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I found it, the problem to te ragdoll is that there is no KarmaData files for the skinpacks/monsters whatever, would it work if I just cop/paste and rename another file, or there could be bone mismatch?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by INIQUITOUS
    yeah i know about it, thanks Ga8or, it was the host, it's back up now tho
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i know about it, thanks Ga8or, it was the host, it's back up now tho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    INIQUITOUS,

Seems your site is down. Didn't know if you knew it. I was trying to get the preloader..

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    then can somebody tell me why they don't have ragdolls for me? they just do the death animations, they don't fly away with fisics, neither do they experiment dismemberment althought the gibs are flying away from the body.
    why does this happen to me?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for the awesome content!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks buffy, will update the link on my site tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UBH's Latest Doom3 models link

I cant find latest version's download link so I did upload again
    server fix patch included
    this model pack I use..
    http://ini.hazelwhorley.com/DoomMonsters.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    then what the hell is going on with my game? i only play instant action with 10 bots. well, the footsteps aren't there when i play i don't know why. vagary shoots really fast indeed and i didn't change a thing.

the problem with them just standing there while they attack me is seen in the screenshots buffytheslayer posted in the previous page. the first one shows the hellknight doing the growl thing, that's what they do -after- i die. when they attack me they just stand there just like in the second picture and many times jumping on me.
    i don't know what's wrong really, i'm using a couple of mutators: ZoN, IE2, Ballistic arena, bloody hell, and the preload mutators for this pack and the monsterpreloadv2.
    I really don't think the mutators are the problem. About the sounds, it's complicated, when I choose 3d sound, I can hear all the gunfire and other stuff very good but radio messages, footsteps and that things are like a lot less heard, like if the volume for those were in less than 10 of 100. If i choose eax or the other option, it's the other way, i can hear everything, but sounds like when i shoot can't be heard loud enough. Is that a common UT04 problem? or is it that I need something to make it work right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is a great addition to INV. Thanks INIQUITOUS!

I have the satoremonsterpack along with this and both work great. Does anyone know of any other monster packs out there that I can add into INV as well? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK i fixed it with my server. Here is how. The .uc was pointing to a Vagary.ukx, not vagary.ukx, i wasn't confident this was the reason but both my FTP and i think the redirect is Linux and case sensitive. So i uploaded the new Vagary.ukx to my server and the redirect and now it works! I've updated the download, the only change is vagary.ukx to Vagary.ukx.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X