No announcement yet.

CTF-Mechanization Zen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

»madMar†y»: I tried to fix those lights many times over. Never worked out. Sometimes thay seemed fixed and later i reopened the map and it was no longer fixed. A wierd little bug that never made sense lol. So I left it be.

Thanks all. I really wanted to capture that feeling of seeing a map like spire in the old unreal game. Something out of this world I guess.

My mind set for Mechanization Zen was me without constraint on the technical. Create and create. I did not question the fact that this building had so many different styles mismatched in one. I did not question the lighting or wierdness. It happened as it went. A design from the mind to the ued canvas pretty much.

I view Gralada as my most technical map and this as my most artistic map. On this I had no contraint. Having no contraint is a test equal to a test on the technical.

One thing I hate doing is repeating my designs. Hence why every map that I make is very different style and feel wise. I try to hard to break the flow even my own. Without doing this I would end up making maps that are very alike to each other and neverever would I learn or accept new ideas.

Comment

Really good looking map . . .

Comment

Time to follow the crowd and praise it...

It's maps like these that make me look at my own maps and cry myself to sleep

Comment

Excellent job. I could never get it to work completely, but from what I've seen it's gorgeous . We need a :thumbsup

Comment

The "fun factor" is here and thats the most important imo, good map

Comment

Great visuals, great gameplay - Totally awesome map!

Comment

Trust the internet to stop when you have just release your map.

For me I love the style. I find absolute nothing wrong with the lighting or texturing every thing in my mind fits perfectly and id be proud if I could achieve the same as he has here, awesome map.

Comment

Really nice looking map ^^

Comment

Late as usual

Very nice indeed (an understatement!). Had a blast on it with bots and no doubt won't let us down online sometime. Gret work Desp yet again.

Duca

Comment

A very well done level. Awesome visuals and great use of textures. I especially liked the use of the old time lamps. The level reminded me a bit of Bladerunner and Dark City. A must have for everyone, even if you don't particularly care for the CTF gametype. The artwork and craftmanship is just that good.

Comment

Normaly I don't play CTF but with maps like these I could hardly resist. Looks so good.

Comment

Working...
                        X